TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World For the Holidays.

Instead of the usual Photo TR's that I do for whenever I do a park update, I decided to do it as a series of videos. The first one focuses on the Holiday theming of Animal Kingdom among a few other surprises. I hope that you enjoy it.

WDWChristmasvol1.wmv

Part 1: Animal Kingdom

WDWChristmasvol1.zip

Part 1: Animal Kingdom for Download.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised that Animal Kingdom isn't exactly dolled up for Christmas--wouldn't really go with the African and Indian themes. But I think Chester and Hester should've gone a bit more over the top.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't count on it. His camera battery was running very low and had to use his still camera to shoot some footage (some of the castle lighting scene was shot using my still camera.)

Of course if Erik does have enough footage to assemble something, there wouldn't be any problem with that, especially that particular SSE scene!

Mmmmm. Egg nog.

I guess I'm one of the few people who actually like Animal Kingdom.

I do agree that the holiday decor was sparse, although the big tree out front is my favorite, out of all of the park big trees. (I hate the one at Magic Kingdom!)

^ That's still one on my favorite childhood movies. I really need to find it on DVD.

Can't wait for more updates Erik. Especially one in particular....ahem.....SSE.....ahem.

Sorry about that. Yeah the footage came out way too dark. But I will make it up to you sometime soon.