TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Anyone else ever heard of this company? It's an Italian firm that has help build this coaster according to there web site. They have sum very weird designs and some cool Schwarzkopf like weight drop designs.

Here are some videos of some of the company designs

Here is the weight drop designs

But the weirdest yet the all in one train

This is there web site

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I don't think that the compact invert idea of theirs is a good idea. That is more compact than Vekoma's SLCs! The others are OK. The first one just looks like a standard invert to me, just with a more complex layout. The All-in-One train though, I though is ingenious. No more fighting over the front row. It would be a high seller for indoor coaster with a lot of visual effects.

While the "All-in-One" train definitely seems like it needs some more engineering to provide a smooth ride, I think it's a great idea. Maybe to prevent head-banging, they should use these on hyper-coasters, where OTSRs aren't needed. Of course, then you get into the whole issue of how the lap-bars will accommodate those standing vs. those sitting, but, uhh... yeah...

Very good idea that just needs some more work. Plus, I don't think most of the GP will care if the ride is rough, all but the absolute roughest coasters do well at bigger theme-parks, the concept sells itself, everyone will be able to see everything. I like it a lot.

I also really like that large arm that swings the cars over; that will be a HUGE space-saver should bigger companies adopt that idea for bigger rides.

The actual lay-outs, though... blah. This "company" seems like something some kid is trying to start, and his whole selling point is "Look! I make good coasters in NL! Hire me!"

• 3 weeks later...
The actual lay-outs, though... blah. This "company" seems like something some kid is trying to start, and his whole selling point is "Look! I make good coasters in NL! Hire me!"

belive me the are not working in NL

(also because NL looks better in the rendering)

work in this field is really difficoult, you can not try to "build one"

and put it in you show room and waiting if someone will buy it...

the rendering is the only way. And is not an artworks the track

and the speed will be like that.

the layout of the ALLinONE is not important it was only a way to show how

the train works.

I don't like that concept of ALLinONe but I think that is good that someone is working to

find something really new.

I don't really like those layouts, mainly because the pacing of them is terrible, they slowed down far too much. They all looked like they were about to stall. The extended periods of hangtime at the top of some of those inversions would be unbearable.

Also, I really don't like the all in one concept. As others have mentioned, there's the heartlining issue but there's also the fact that the forces would be vastly different in each row due to the height differences. I reckon that you could only operate this type of train on a fairly forceless layout without any rapid transitions or airtime hills. Yes, it gives you a good view, but if the ride sucks, who cares?

I hate the seating position in the first row, it reminds me of a Pinfari Toboggan and I'm not keen on the standing row at the back either. Then there's the horrible car bonnet like flappy things that lower down for no apparent reason and the overall tacky look of the thing.

I think that I'd much rather put up with the obstructed view for now, as this is certainly not an elegant solution to the problem

Let me go against what most people ehre said and say that the all in one train looks awsome to me. I think that, sure, without the right layout it could be horrendous. But I think it could sitll be enjoyable if done correctly.

Also, the tracks all seem like theyre gonna be rough or slow once built anyway, but they do look cool. Esepcially the spinner lift one(though there is like zero clearance for hands so ou probably wont be seeing that one in the US.