TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Led Zeppelin Construction.

So I was at Myrtle Beach for a week. And my parents promised me I could get some pics of Led Zepplin.

It looks like it's gonna be amazing.

The loop seems HUGE.

Odd shaped Cobra Roll.

The drop looks smaller than the loop and cobra roll!

Yummm. This will be my first sit down zero g roll next year.

I'm guessing this is Max RPM. The Premier Launch coaster.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of a boring layout thus far.... hmmm....

I totally agree with you on this. I don't see what is so exciting about this coaster so far. The only thing that will be neat will be the on-board sound system and the cool color scheme. This is a mediocre looking coaster at best. I hope the other coasters give us something more.

Hmmm.... huge elements = forceless.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

That's what I was thinking too. Those large loops, zero-g's and Cobra rolls look a bit like Superman in Parque Warner Madrid, Spain. That huge B&M looper didn't leave that much of an impressioon on me.

1: The beginning was a bit lame and forceless. (It only becam forcefull at the end with some very tight helices and interlocking corkscrews).

2: The pacing wasn't very good. The pace in which the elements will follow each other up will be very slow in this ride.

It will definetely not be a thrilling rush like Nemesis at Alton Towers or Black Mamba at Phantasialand.

very niceeee

Ill be in Myrtle Beach in a few weeks, if I remember my camera ill drop by for some pics

Theres a nice little rode that pulls into some building right by the park. You can park there and walk up to the fence and get some.

And huge loops arnt always forceless. Dominator at Geauga Lake is huge and that thing packs great forces.

Thanks for sharing the pics! The layout reminds me of an "out-and-back with loops" Everything just seems like the typical B&M elements, but that not to say that's it's bad. It's been a while since B&M built a regular sit-down coaster. (theres only 3, i think: Kumba, Dragon Khan, and Wildfire). I will definately be there come opening day.

very niceeee

Ill be in Myrtle Beach in a few weeks, if I remember my camera ill drop by for some pics

Theres a nice little rode that pulls into some building right by the park. You can park there and walk up to the fence and get some.

And huge loops arnt always forceless. Dominator at Geauga Lake is huge and that thing packs great forces.

Yeah, there is great hangtime at the top and positive Gs when entering it. It's not the most forceful loop, but it's pretty forceful for being 135 feet tall.