Photo-TR: Who met Soren in the German Pavilion at EPCOT!?

I am back in Germany... Some feedback...
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Not Everyone In Germany Wears Lederhosen and Eats Sauerkraut

Postby Hattuchili » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:32 am

I am back in Germany... Some feedback...

Hey guys,

I am back in Germany! I am sorry that I didn´t write before, but the last 2 weeks were so busy for me. I thought it would be easier to come back to Germany. Right now I am staying at an apartment sponsored by my grandma. hehe... It is strange to be back here, everything looks the same but it feels like I don´t fit anymore in the whole system here. I am home only for 2 weeks and I could take the next flight back to Orlando. I am not really feeling comfortable here. I really miss Orlando and everything around it.
Anyway, I have to handle that even it is hard. The last days I had some job interviews and now I have to wait and see if something will work out. I also would go back to the USA, but the Visa stuff suck so much. Does someone know a sponsor for me? =)
The weather her in Germany is also not as good as in Orlando and I miss the parks there. On my days off I was able to go to ride Expedition Everest, Space Mountain or Revenge of the Mummy. Now I have to drive 1 hour or more to ride a coaster and there is no free admission anymore.
Ok, enough of that...
I am also writing here to thank everyone for the awesome time I had in Orlando. It was so much fun and I met so many great people there. Some from the boards made a stop at the German Pavilion to say "hi" for me (I made some pictures, which you will see at the end of this post). I always liked it when someone passed by to see me. So, thanks again.

Special thanks to:
Robb and Elissa: You guys were there on my first weekend at WDW to see me and spend some time with me. On my California trip I also had a great time with you both. You guys rock, thank you so much for everything!

Erik and Leanne: You both spend some time with me to go to some parks and for dinner. I will never forget the awesome California Trip, thanks again!

Reed and Stacey: I always enjoyed to meet you guys. We had some good dinner´s and park visit´s. You were also driving me a lot. So, thanks again for everything!

Thanks also to anyone else who spend some time with me!

Okay, onto some pictures and find yourself or some guys you know.

--Soren "I want to go back to Orlando" Schomburg

P.s.: If you are having some pictures of a meeting with me, please post it here. Thanks in advance.
DSC00586.jpg
DSC00879.jpg
DSC00880.jpg
DSC02319.jpg
DSC03154.jpg
DSC03155.jpg
DSC03622.jpg
DSC03625.jpg
DSC03629.jpg
DSC03783.jpg
DSC03816.jpg
DSC03825.jpg
DSC03827.jpg
DSC03890.jpg
DSC03891.jpg
DSC03940.jpg
DSC04130.jpg
DSC04131.jpg
DSC05260.jpg
DSC05840.jpg
DSC05841.jpg
IMGP6845.jpg
--> from good old Germany and back in Orlando!

AWESOME-O-SAURUS!!!

Postby Homer » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:50 am

Soren, sorry, I wish I could have met up with you, unfortunately my parents aren't huge Disney nuts and we never got to spend a weekend up at Disney like I've been wanting for say... the past few years... :x

Anger aside, I am glad to hear you are safely back in Germany. I must say, EPCOT might have been the time of your life, knowing that you made a Disney employee video meant you must have been one of the best CM's in the park. Also, I bet you have met some interesting characters working, TPR members or not.

Either way, hopefully you find some way back to Orlando or get back into the loop in Germany. Again, glad you are safe!
-My butt has touched 112 roller coasters, how unfortunate.

Postby Hattuchili » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:00 am

^ Carl, thanks for the nice words. It was really the best time I ever had and you are right! I met so many cool people. A Disney park is really a awsome place to visit and work.

--Soren

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby thefitness » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:16 am

Sorry you feel that way about moving back. Like most things, with time, you'll feel more at home. If you really want to come back to Orlando it'll happen sometime, sooner or later.

Could you explain the Visa thing a little bit? I understand why countries set these boundaries for travelers, but it ruins everything for the innocent travelers.

With me living in Florida and all I don't know why I couldn't make it up to EPCOT. I just missed meeting you at the WCB :?r But let us all know when you are coming back!

On the other side of the camera

Postby WillMontu » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:10 am

Here are some pictures

Also, you're more than welcome to come back to Florida and poke me in the eye!
soren.jpg
I pounded Sören!
splash_126.jpg
How can we forget our "unacceptable amount of wetness" on Splash Mountain?
soren2.jpg
I think EPCOT's lost some of its magic

Postby Hattuchili » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:48 am

^ haha, thanks so much for posting. There is one picture I can not remember, but now I have it on my computer. I remember that night at Magic kingdom, was a lot of fun.

--Soren

Postby Wes » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:49 am

It was awesome meeting you Soren! Hopefully you'll be back in the states soon!

Guaranteed Fresh or Your Money Back!

Postby dandaman » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 am

OMG! I made someone else's Photo TR! :lol:

I still remember... it was around 11:45 at night, and Germany was the very last place I went before EMH closing time. Glanced around for Soren a little, and wouldn't you know it... :br

Hope you come back soon! :mickey:

Postby Hattuchili » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:03 am

^^ Hey Wes, it was great meeting you. Thanks for posting the pictures. I never saw some of the pictures. We had some fun and I really enjoyed the time. I will always remember the evening at the Alvey´s and your Wii experiance. haha - I am looking forward to be back for Halloween this year or not later then anytime in 2008.

^ Hey, was fun meeting you. Thanks again for passing by.

--Soren

Idiot.

Postby Tomizzle For Rizzle » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:09 am

Cool that you kept all those pics! Hurry back now..ya hear!?

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!