TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cypress Gardens' Intamin!

So, I just had some dinner at Taco Bell and they were handing out offers for a summer pass to Cypress Gardens.

Of course, the buzz with this park lately has been Starliner, which the park is hopeful (and confirmed, I guess) to open Starliner on June 30th. Of course, if you're wondering how Cypress is marketing an obscure classic wooden coaster and guess what coaster is being used?

DSCN0693s.jpg.9f0b1e37ed4d4e81821a4e9df992727e.jpg

Wow, a new coaster. Holy sh*t an Intamin? Cypress Gardens getting El Toro would be just what the park needs in the first place!

DSCN0689s.jpg.04fcf7eef631541a5a304a0909212e7b.jpg

Hey look, buy a summer pass to Vekomaland South!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Send an El Toro Pic to SF because they dont have any!!! Figures Cypress uses ET and SF uses Twisted sisters i belive!!!

Remember when we watched that stupid Flash Pass video?

"Amazing rides such as .... Kingda Ka (Showing Kingda Ka POV), and El Toro (Showing a video clip of Rolling Thunder)"

I guess they are betting on the fact that the GP won't know the difference.. But wow.. Its not like they didn't have any stock to pull from! They could have at least used an old pic of the Starliner or the artist renderings!

Careful observers are going to be dissapointed when they see the coaster is significally shorter than whats on the flyer by over 100 ft.

Send an El Toro Pic to SF because they dont have any!!! Figures Cypress uses ET and SF uses Twisted sisters i belive!!!

Remember when we watched that stupid Flash Pass video?

"Amazing rides such as .... Kingda Ka (Showing Kingda Ka POV), and El Toro (Showing a video clip of Rolling Thunder)"

Yes that was too funny!!! LOL Stupid SF!!!