Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 1067: Halloween Horror Nights 24 house & mazes announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby krouvi » Thu May 31, 2007 1:19 pm

It looks great and there are so many details in the books that they can make this zone a masterpiece. I just want to see the candy store of this area - this should be the most amazing place .

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby jedimickey » Thu May 31, 2007 1:21 pm

I'll be sad to see the Enchanted Oak go, if that is it's fate. It is one of my favorite bits of archetucture in the Lost Continent. Hopefully this is what IOA needs to get back up on top and to let Universal know that new rides/attractions=more $$$. I also can't wait to see what Disney does to step up.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby coasterbadboy » Thu May 31, 2007 1:36 pm

King_K, you rock! I was hoping someone would do that! Thanks for the 'new' concept art!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby JayKay22 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 pm

I think it would be so cool if they had a B&M flyer like flying in, out, and above the castle or something. That would be REALLY cool i think! I think it also would've been cool if they made a spider-man type ride inside the castle, kinda like darkastle or something. They could theme it up like crazy and that ride would totally own. Only problem is i doubt they would ever do that seeing as they already have spider-man, so oh well. But I agree, a revenge of the mummy ride would be SO cool!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Cherrygrrl02 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:48 pm

OMG i cant wait!!!!!! I freakin love Harry Potter!

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Xxhershey818xX » Thu May 31, 2007 1:50 pm

So are they taking out posidens fury? (excuse me of my ability to spell the name of the ride wrong)

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby KingOfNynex2003 » Thu May 31, 2007 2:12 pm

King_K. You forgot Hogsmeade in the concept art they have Hogsmeade the one with all the snow on it?

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby Diddi » Thu May 31, 2007 2:20 pm

i hate harry potter.

but it reminded of this which made me laugh once again. hehe.

Counselor Neil

Postby televisedconfession » Thu May 31, 2007 2:22 pm

Yes you can compare HP to everything else... and me not being a HP fan (as i frankly just don't understand the dam*ed text)... i think adding HP land is a good move and will undoubtly last throughout the ages... i mean come on.. you don't think that even when the books stop... the fad stops? our kid's kids will be reading harry potter just like i read The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe and The Wizard of Oz as a kid...

seriously now...
-Neil or no Deal

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/8edb82c78b6d77e5bd773746c455c1ca.jpg[/img][/url]

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby gnewton34 » Thu May 31, 2007 2:49 pm

Akbar42 wrote:Today Show Video

The president of Universal Oralndo did an interview on the Today show and while describing it he mentions restaurants, shops and 3 different atrractions. Assuming they retheme Dragons that only leaves 2 more new attractions to be added.

Was it just me or was Al Roker extremely rude in that clip?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!