TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: LegoLand CA

Legoland California – Saturday, March 24, 2007

Can't beat that price!

Thanks to this promotion:

The preview of Las Vegas Miniland, a work in progress...

My favorite ride in the park:

Nowhere near as painful as X, but just as fun.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the hotel I am staying at when I go to Vegas in July. Anyone ever stayed there?

I have and i had a bad experience. WE asked for non-smoking and we got a smoking room there were cigarette holes in the linens and it wasa kinda dirty. Me personally I would rather stay at the monte Carlo or the Belaggio. But maybe your stay will be better. . .

^ Yeah, that was my impression as well.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics. I was there earlier this month and there were only footprints complete at the time. It was really nice to see a new addition to mini-land because, truth be told, the rest of it is really starting to show its age. The entire land is over due for a serious powerwashing or rebuild or something.

-Jahan

That is the hotel I am staying at when I go to Vegas in July. Anyone ever stayed there?

Yeah, A client holed me up in this POS one time while putting himself and his people in the Mandalay Bay.

The inside looks like King Author threw up all over the place. The rooms are where he took his royal crap.

But it's cheep! You get what you pay for.

I'm so sorry! Awesome TR! The Vegas strip has never looked cleaner. Me and the fam will be getting over to Legoland sometime next month. I am excited to see the actual structures.

The Stratosphere is inacurate, High Roller is long gone and it looked like none of the flat rides were on it except for the drop tower.

Theres several other inaccurate things about the buildings...in all likelihood, it was designed and even built before they got rid of the coaster. The Treasure Island is also inaccurate, they havent had that street sign in at least two years.

Yeah, I stayed there. I went in January, so IDK what the pool is like, but overall the service is nice and you have many food choices like Krispy Creme and Pizza Hut.

Anyway, great Photo TR!! Vegas looks nice!

The Stratosphere is inacurate, High Roller is long gone and it looked like none of the flat rides were on it except for the drop tower.

i don't know, i think insanity is in one of the pictures.