TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Aussie Theme Parks

Have you been to an Australian Theme Park yet?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been to an Australian Theme Park yet?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't be bothered flying all the way over there
    • I will eventually see them someday

Australia has three (5 including the water parks) good parks.

1.Seaworld-Seaworld has 2 rollercoasters,one lopping one not and a really cool minature london eye! Coincidentally called the seaworld eye.

2.Warner Brothers movieworld- Movieworld has 3 coaster and they are great! First of all there is the Scooby Doo Spooky coaster, it isnt really scary at all but has really good drops and is really quick aswell! Then there is lethal weapon which is around 45 metres high i think and has 5 ge-force packed inversions! And finally there is Superman Escape which is Australia most technological roller coaster so far! it is a Lim launched i think and reaches 100 kmp/h in 2 seconds! the launching area is only about 60m long and u reach full speed before u get out then comes an awesome vertical climb for 60m then down for 75m and then 2 hills with big air time!

3.Dreamworld-Dreamworld is a really.....really! big park *in some regards*. Dreamworld says it has 5 big thrill rides and by far it does, but it only has 2 coasters and one is only a proper one with 2 inversion. The other one WAS the tallest and fastest ride in the world in 1999 but thats eight years ago, times have changed. It's called the Tower of Terror and you accelerate to 120 kilometres and hour in 4.5 second and up a vertical tower for 100m and then back down backwards! Trust me you will love this ride once u have gone on it! Then....there is the mother of ALL free fall drop rides!!! EVEN BETTER THAN BLUE FALL IN JAPAN! YES THATS RIGHT!!!!!! BETTER THAN BLUE FALL! It's called the Giant Drop * you think they could've pick a better name than that*, it is the worlds tallest free fall ride in the world! *according to guiness world records!*. It stands at 120 metres in the air! You expierience over 5 seconds of free fall and boy will you feel it!

so......that pretty raps up australia but there parks are worthwhile going to because they are more traditional parks i think...much better than a park with just rides and nothing else! Well...that is all i described to u in the big monolouge i wrote early, if you skipped through go back and read it now!!! Please feel free to leave comments and comtinue to praise our wonderful parks!

P.S my hand really hurts!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the Giant Drop sounds good, but its not always height thats a major factor.

Detonator (Thorpe Park) is only 100ft high and hits the same speed as that of a 200ft tower, which gives it over the top ejector airtime = major scares and laughs!

the LIM launcher sounds good, any videos/POVs?