TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2007! March 11th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

West Coast Bash 2007! Sunday, March 11th, 2007 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

RideWorld and Theme Park Review invite you to Six Flags Magic Mountain for 2 hours of ERT on Tatsu, X, and Viper!

For more information download the West Coast Bash 2007 Flyer HERE!

If you currently have a processed 2007 Six Flags pass, this event is FREE! If you do not have a 2007 Six Flags pass, RideWorld has worked out a great deal with the park. Get your one day ticket, which will include the morning ERT for just $22.50.

Tickets MUST be pre-ordered by MONDAY MARCH 5th. For more details on how to pre-order your tickets, download the flyer.

After your day at Six Flags Magic Mountain, join your TPR and RideWorld friends for fun, food, games, movies, etc at the "Post Bash Party" at Robb & Elissa's place.

To more information and to RSVP to the party, click this link:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/partyrsvp.htm

For those of you who have asked about getting something for KidTums, this party is your chance to do it! We are registered at Babies R Us and Target. (of course you don't HAVE to be attending the party to get KidTums something....) More details about this are on the RSVP page.

If you have any questions or comments, please ask here or email robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

We all hope to see you at West Coast Bash 2007 and the Post Bash Party!

--Robb

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question; if we're planning on getting our Play Pass processed before the event date and haven't even purchased it yet, would I be able to get in for free, or would I have to pay the $22.50?

I talked to my dad about this, and he says it is a maybe. He said no promises, but I hope I can go!

Brent "haven't seen the TPR crew since 2005!" Shenton

I have a question; if we're planning on getting our Play Pass processed before the event date and haven't even purchased it yet, would I be able to get in for free, or would I have to pay the $22.50?

Hey Brent,

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you have already purchased and processed your 2007 Play Pass prior to the event date, the event is free, yes.

Pass processing will not be open that early on the event date, and they will not let you into the event with a Play Pass Voucher, you need to have your season pass ID card.

Hope you guys can make it. It would be good to see you again!

--Robb

What's the closest airport to you guys? Just curious to see if I could make it for $hits and giggles!

G "a TPR party virgin" Money

I think LAX is the closest, though there might be some smaller air ports around the area.

At this particular time I am good to go to both events. However, the rate that work is comming in I may only be able to make it to either the ERT or the party. Wait, that's a Sunday right? I am usualy not working on Sundays. If February is real busy, I may just take the first half of March off.

Whatever, I'll try to be there. I hate missing Alvey parties. They are just too much fun!