TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Toy Story Mania! (Plus Other Cool Disney News) Thread

Got a very interesting link today. Apparently their annual report went public a bit too early!

Great stuff, let's go through it! I could use some of our Disney Peeps to help us out on all these!

disneynewpark.jpg.3e35891ac25fb6cee854504d238c9b9c.jpg

YAY!! A NEW PARK!!

Is this one of the new rumored locations? Or perhaps a 5th gate for Florida?

disneyurbancenter.jpg.f3378ecb8b37129b27ef3e23adb48d1a.jpg

Hmmm, a souped up version of DisneyQuest perhaps?

disneytoystorylive.jpg.dc98f04be41fd4214ce4fe1aadca6d12.jpg

Continuing the Pixar Domination, comes Toy Story Live. Eh, it's got my Green Guys so I'm cool with it!

disneyToyStory.jpg.9886efee1ee0b0bde749baa39b6f230a.jpg

Booo, I still miss Millionaire! (This is the rumored attraction for the Millionaire building at MGM and behind California Screamin at DCA)

disneypirate.jpg.5932d03ba009daeff550ffa7de9cabda.jpg

Is this Disneyland's Tom Sawyer Island redo, or something better at another park?

disneynightwatershow.jpg.664a2319f3e4d1be809dbf4bdb3bd236.jpg

Anyone know where the nightime water show is going?

DisneyMonsters.jpg.cf77aff7c800d6b764fa16a7d3b938b4.jpg

Looks like Tokyo Disneyland's Monsters will be a bit more advanced than DCA's!

disneyCarland.jpg.d3387fb3821c56f0bcd8ddbafba85d3f.jpg

Looks Awesome...Could this be the rumored new land for DCA?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The "Pirate Themed Adventure" looks awfully reminiscent of what has been rumored for the Hong Kong Pirates of the Caribbean addition.

I would really hope that the Jellyfish in that one night-time show sugguests that it's for Paradise Peir! They've rumored that we're getting a show for quite some time, we've seen markers in the water, I've heard reports of concept tests...so I pray that it's DCA's.

The rest are either obvious or I can not pretend to know.

Yeah, there's a bunch of us debating the Carland versus Toy Story Mania thing now.

Is it possible that DCA would get both? We're pretty sure MGM is getting a Toy Story Mania, TDL is getting the Monsters Mania...I'd love it if DCA got Carland instead of ANOTHER version of the Mania idea but I guess time will tell!

Yeah, there's a bunch of us debating the Carland versus Toy Story Mania thing now.

Is it possible that DCA would get both? We're pretty sure MGM is getting a Toy Story Mania, TDL is getting the Monsters Mania...I'd love it if DCA got Carland instead of ANOTHER version of the Mania idea but I guess time will tell!

I agree, im hoping its the Carland thing. We NEED something that sets us aside from the other parks, it will be a great addition to the park!

-Ryan

Hmm--I wonder if the "Carland" is what's going in at the Disney Studios park in France (next to the new Crush ride). It all looks pretty cool, though.

Read my lips, Disney: No new parks!!

At least not yet...while DCA seems to be recieving a much-needed revamp, I think they should let Hong Kong Disneyland grow before fooling around with building new parks elsewhere, it just opened!

the toy story ride is going under California Screamin'. I'm not sure where the Carland is going. Maybe Disney Hong Kong?

As for the Toy Story live show...maybe to replace Aladdin in DCA.

The pirate adventure could be for Tom Sawyer Island...but the concept art looks like much bigger than Disneyland's Tom Sawyer Island.

The new nightime show may be to update/replace Fantasmic. Not that it needs to be replaced, but maybe updated.

Updated the picture comments...check them out!

Remember that DCA has been rumored to get a 'test track sort of pixar ride' basically since opening!

Looks like the 'red headed stepchild of the Disney Family' might finally be getting some attention! Two Major E Tickets!

Updated the picture comments...check them out!

Remember that DCA has been rumored to get a 'test track sort of pixar ride' basically since opening!

Looks like the 'red headed stepchild of the Disney Family' might finally be getting some attention! Two Major E Tickets!

Three words for Disney: "Just do it!"

The 4th Photo down (Pirate -land) looks to be the new section for HK DL. It has been previously known that they are getting a new POC ride there and it will be in its' own lagoon. So, if my thought pattern is correct, it will be going there.

Carlands' ride looks like an updated Test Track; so I do not see that going to any of the Florida parks unfortunately.

The last picture could be a revamped section for Animal Kingdom. Remember the old 'Beastly Kingdom" that was never built? Going back to original drawings, it looks somewhat like the concepts when the park was being built. Only time will tell.

Finally, could the nighttime show be an updated Fantasmic? If you looks closely in the middle of the page, Mickey and the sorcers' hat are clearly seen ... hmmm

These are exciting pictures - can't wait for actual details!