TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Supermarket Credit?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is way awesome!

But didn't the clip say this place was in China, not Japan?

Indeed I was just about to post this!

Ya dude the info is all wrong. It's China not Japan!

I really dont think this will be at all efficient. The way the stores are now is perfect. No need to change it. but never the less still a cool idea.

We have a place called Jungle Jim's. The guy has a bunch of eccentric things, like a full size boat, an elvis-singing gorilla, and a huge fountain outside with lifelike animals. He purchased the Kings Island monorail that used to go through the animal park. The monorail station was where the action zone grill is now. I've heard from my dad (who does financing for him) that he's been trying to get it up and running. That's the closest thing i can think of to what this is.

-James "Will have to get a photo TR from Jungle Jim's for all of you" Dillaman

Did I hear correctly that the store is 5 stories tall? How small of a footprint is this store on to need 5 stories. I know space is a premium there more than anywhere else but I still can't imagine needing 5 floors of food. Not to mention how hard it would be to get carts around in that so this coaster thing makes a lot of sense.

We have a place called Jungle Jim's. The guy has a bunch of eccentric things, like a full size boat, an elvis-singing gorilla, and a huge fountain outside with lifelike animals. He purchased the Kings Island monorail that used to go through the animal park. The monorail station was where the action zone grill is now. I've heard from my dad (who does financing for him) that he's been trying to get it up and running. That's the closest thing i can think of to what this is.

-James "Will have to get a photo TR from Jungle Jim's for all of you" Dillaman

Jungle Jim's is one damn awesome place for sure.The size of the store is amazing.I can easily spend 3-4 hours there.Hopefully one day they will get the monorail finished and running.

LOL, it will depend where it is!

Right now the China trip is shaping up to NOT include the Shanghai area since they don't really have very many, or a good quality of coasters. If it's in the Beijing area or whatever the province that Hong Kong is in, then we'll hit it up for sure!

I don't know, this might count as a coaster if rides like Fire in the Hole at Silver Dollar City count. While it does seem to be powered for most of the time, on the turns it definately doesn't have any power source from the look of the video so it is gravity powered there.