TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Otherkin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Typing it without spaces isn't going to get you off the hook for insinuating that Atrus Flametongue Smokescale Alaeriia is not real. Stating that he is a fabrication of my psyche is comparable to stating that Einstein's Theory of General Relativity does not exist. You simply do not know.

\/ WTF does that have to do with otherkin?

oh. dear. god......

WTF

i mean...seriously.... WTF

ahem... I think Randy at Something Positive addressed this best... in this 7 part story....

how the "other"half live.

and now.... to put it succinctly...

WTF, this is almost as bad as people who think they are reincarnated Digmon... oh wait... it's the same thing. get over it dude. Seriously, even if people could be a reincarnated dragon... no damned dragon would have some retarded name pulled out of the latest issue of Scrye. Please... seek help... this is a sign of severe mental illness, such as Delusional Schizophrenia.

on the bright side.... It's not Scientology.

WTF, this is almost as bad as people who think they are reincarnated Digmon... oh wait... it's the same thing. get over it dude. Seriously, even if people could be a reincarnated dragon...

I used to work with a lady who thought she was a dragon in he past life. She also caught flies and kept them in a plastic bag so that she could throw them into the bug zapper.

In other words, she was a totaly psycho.

Why did I feel the need to google this??

On a personal note, vampires and Otherkin hardly attack humans. We have found other ways to live and co-exist. The vampire nation has gone out of its way to live with the human race with minimal impact on their well being. Now that we have gone out of our way to co-exist, it is time the human race did the same. Forget what you see on Buffy, we might not be the nicest people on the planet, but when you have some psycho with a crossbow trying to "slay" you, we all of a sudden don't think too highly of the human race. And if it comes down to a fight between a vampire and a "slayer", I hope you can run fast...

do you think that people believed stuff like this in large numbers before the interweb and just didnt talk about it? Or was it a few psychos got on and made websites about it and other people who share some level of mental illness, and or just a desire to belong..... found it and were like "I MUST BE THAT!!!"

Okay. First of all, I AM NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC. My draconic half is the result of an odd time wrinkle a few years back, where a past life imprinted on the present. I like the effect, thank you very much. Robgraves, WTF is Scrye? If you must know, Atrus named himself. His first name is taken from our favorite game series, Myst. Alaeriia is my own invention, because I like consecutive i's. Fametongue and Smokescale are his descriptive names. Also, if you actually paid attention to when Digimon was "in", you would know that Digimon actually return in the same species that they left. Schizophrenia is not the same as therianthropy. Furthermore, your link is broken. Wes, if I am the reason that you hate the Internet, why do you use the Internet at all? It is not a question of whether I believe I am a dragon. Two of my friends are dragons, as well. DATman, thank you for suggesting that Wes seek help. Bias is a terrible thing. Carnage, if someone catches flies to put in a bug zapper, SO WHAT? If she was EATING the flies, then I would worry. Waterviper, role-playing and reality are two different things. Carnage (again), If it comes down to a fight between a dragon and a "slayer", the "slayer is going to be consumed with ketchup unless the "slayer" can teleport. DATman, I think it is solid gold that you believe that it is crap. And Robgraves, that is total BS.

Finally, Take Robgraves' idea, make it relate to coasters, and you have Theme Park Review. Now (expletive deleted) you and good night.

I just want to point out that Santa is in my avatar. The reason being that I am really an elf. If you'll excuse me, we're going into our busy time and I gotta make more wii's. People are beginning to get pissed that there aren't enough.

-James "In the TOS it says you need a SENSE of HUMOR, take it for what it's worth " Dillaman

Okay. First of all, I AM NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC. My draconic half is the result of an odd time wrinkle a few years back, where a past life imprinted on the present. I like the effect, thank you very much. Robgraves, WTF is Scrye? If you must know, Atrus named himself. His first name is taken from our favorite game series, Myst. Alaeriia is my own invention, because I like consecutive i's. Fametongue and Smokescale are his descriptive names. Also, if you actually paid attention to when Digimon was "in", you would know that Digimon actually return in the same species that they left. Schizophrenia is not the same as therianthropy. Furthermore, your link is broken. Wes, if I am the reason that you hate the Internet, why do you use the Internet at all? It is not a question of whether I believe I am a dragon. Two of my friends are dragons, as well. DATman, thank you for suggesting that Wes seek help. Bias is a terrible thing. Carnage, if someone catches flies to put in a bug zapper, SO WHAT? If she was EATING the flies, then I would worry. Waterviper, role-playing and reality are two different things. Carnage (again), If it comes down to a fight between a dragon and a "slayer", the "slayer is going to be consumed with ketchup unless the "slayer" can teleport. DATman, I think it is solid gold that you believe that it is crap. And Robgraves, that is total BS.

Finally, Take Robgraves' idea, make it relate to coasters, and you have Theme Park Review. Now (expletive deleted) you and good night.

internetserial.png.df8d019ac8c7847621bd25b6cbdc29b9.png

This pic sums up the post for those too lazy to read.

mmmm... coherent thought patterns are not your friend.... and it seems not many others are either.

if your other 2 dragon friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it too... please?

btw, my link is not broken, i just clicked it.

and... Schizophrenia IS the same as therianthropy (whatever that is).... you cant have one without the other

DATman, thank you for suggesting that Wes seek help. Bias is a terrible thing.

Um, he was saying YOU should seek help not me. Plus, WTF does "bias is a terrible thing" mean? I'm biased against criminals and racists, that's a terrible thing?

There's a difference between liking roller coasters and actually thinking you are one.

Part of me wants to lock this thread, but it's too enjoyable to let it die.

PS: I'm an Ewok guys. My name is Ewok Ewokitus Wokkie Wokkie.

There's a difference between liking roller coasters and actually thinking you are one.

Theme Park Review isn't a site for people who think they are roller coasters?

I am The Hulk, of course.

(And incidentally, I'm with Gregg, I'm completely lost, but don't wish that to change.)

Just a few notes:

-LOL

-LOL again

-Somebody else reads Soemthing Positive!

-Ever the hell since when are dragons supposed to be funny? I mean, yes, I too get a good laugh from de-fleshing those who lack proper protection from my AWESOME claws and PENETRATING fangs, but really, who am I to relate?

-You could have atleast gotten time-rifted by something better, like God. Somebody may actually listen to you, then. "I believe I was God in a past life. This means that I was either Alexander the Great, Egyptian, or I died as God, thus ending the universe, and brought back the universe again because, well, I'm GOD. Hi." That sounds much more convincing.

And about the elf guy, I have the unfightable urge to link this.

http://myspace.com/paradekid