TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bachelor at Liseberg! Balder & the Ice Bar!

First off, I want to apologize to everyone for having to watch a clip from The Bachelor...and everyone who watches this will be slightly dumber....but it's SO WORTH IT for the Liseberg and Balder footage!!!

And then the Ice Bar footage really makes me miss the park!

Those of you who were with us on the UK Add will hopefully flashback!

Anyway, enjoy the Liseberg clips, and I apologize again for subjecting you to The Bachelor!

--Robb

bachelor.zip

Zip file in case the stream doesn't work.

bachelor.wmv

Liseberg on The Bachelor.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame Robb, it was actually my fault!

I was waiting to watch House on Tivo (so I left it on ABC for some extra time so I could then fast forward through all commercials). All of a sudden I hear that stereotypical 'amusement park noise', I look over and see an Intamin Woodie!

I freak out, of course, and yell at Robb...OMG THERE'S A...OMG IT'S BALDER!!! WTF IS BALDER DOING ON TV. Robb doesn't believe me and says are you sure it's not El Toro...just as it pulls into the station and I see the lovely red and blue cubbies!!! Then they walk past something else and it confirms it!!! Mmmm I can sleep happy tonight!

Yay for Balder making it on US National TV!

(oh, and our footage was WAY better!)

(And I kicked so much more ass at the sling shot game than that slut!)

(Btw, Joe, No Lisebergbanan footage!!!)

There went my GPA for this semester. Thanks guys!

The Ice Bartender looks suspiciously like the chick from the Liseberg Add-On video, the one that was serving the alcohol. Is that the same chick, or do all women in Sweden look like that? If it's the latter, I'm expatriating.

"I think it's like German or something...." the dumba$$ bachelor.

Um...you are in Sweden so I am pretty sure it is Swedish! And yet he gets the Balder credit. Where is the fairness!!!

Thanks Robb and Elissa for the clip and making me want to ride Balder even more!

I freak out, of course, and yell at Robb...OMG THERE'S A...OMG IT'S BALDER!!! WTF IS BALDER DOING ON TV. Robb doesn't believe me and says are you sure it's not El Toro...

Geez Elissa, I would have kicked Robbs ass for even questioning my ability to identify my favorite coaster.

JEFF

The Ice Bartender looks suspiciously like the chick from the Liseberg Add-On video, the one that was serving the alcohol. Is that the same chick, or do all women in Sweden look like that? If it's the latter, I'm expatriating.

LOL! You are right! That actually was Jenny behind the bar!!!

--Robb "I miss Liseberg!" Alvey