TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ROBB.A PLZ READ AND CONSIDER THIS!!!

hey robb i live in australia and i dont think u have vistied some of our gr8 theme parks even thought we only have 3 good one and 1 big water park. These 3 are some of the best in the world:

1. Dreamworld, in dream world we have the tallest drop ride in the world..way better than blue fall! yes u heard me better then blue fall! also a coaster called cyclone that is a nice looping coaster

2. Warner Brothers Movie World, In this park we have one of the fastest coasters in the world reaching 100 km/hour in 2 seconds!!! Also another coaster called Lethal Weapon which one of those suspended ones. Plus those little novelties rides related to the loony tunes.

3.Sea World this park has one good coaster but is fun cause sometimes they have it run 50 times in a row!!! Plus gr8 dolphin shows and polar bears!!!

All i m saying is consider a trip to aussie theme parks cause even thought there arent 4 billion like america (so i exxagerated) we make up in quality!!! trust me it is worth it!!!

P.S cheers on this gr8 site and coverage of other theme parks in the world

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our parks are crap mate!!

Give it at least another 10 years, why anyone from the states would travel all that way to to visit Movie, Dream or Sea world is beyond me.

While superman may be one of the better ones in this country, the others leave a lot to be desired..

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. As it already has been stated, please make sure you read the forum rules:

9. Spelling and Grammar - bad spelling and grammar will NOT be tolerated! Use a spell checker if you have to! If we have to edit too many of your posts, you may be suspended from the forum. Text Message shorthand or "l77t" speak is not allowed.

Also any type of questions for Robb or Elissa belongs in the "Ask Alvey" forum. Go ahead and try to ask again in there, but please be aware of Rule #9.