TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Shopaholics?

I am a shopaholic, in the airsoft world, I would be called a geardo.

My credit card limit raised to 5k, and well, I almost maxed it out this morning. What would seem to be an easy buy of a 80 dollar vest, I got a KSC USP 45 and some other awesome clothes. Then on airsoft GI, I ordered a couple extra mags, and some holsters, and some helmets.

Do any of you have any problem just buying clothes or stuff in general? I thought I would spend about 100 bucks, I actually spent close to 5......

Help me.......

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm married to one. Our house has more shoes and purses than the stores at the outlet mall. More ice chests and camping stuff than Sportmart. I could go on, but y'all get the idea.

Me? I hardly buy anything. Like Wes said, don't spend money you don't have. Good advice. Trust me.

Eric

I am a shopaholic, in the airsoft world, I would be called a geardo.

My credit card limit raised to 5k, and well, I almost maxed it out this morning. What would seem to be an easy buy of a 80 dollar vest, I got a KSC USP 45 and some other awesome clothes. Then on airsoft GI, I ordered a couple extra mags, and some holsters, and some helmets.

Do any of you have any problem just buying clothes or stuff in general? I thought I would spend about 100 bucks, I actually spent close to 5......

Help me.......

Wow, they gave a 19 year old a $5000 limit? Wow, and I thought Chase was dumb for giving me a line of $2000!

I have a fairly clean card.. actually, I have 3 cards. One I use exlusively for airplane tickets (its through the airline, I get bonus points and pay it off quick), one my mom picks up the tab for, and a third that I use only to get credit established.

My advice: you are pretty deep early on, I'd just make sure you can cover the minimum payments and try to pay the damn thing off! You gotta be careful, dont spend what you cant afford to pay off, you dont want to screw up your credit early on and be digging out of debt for 10 or 20 years...

Yea, see, I can pay it off reasonably easily, its just I think ooh extra money, and can't really pay it off that much quicker and rather buy more crap. My economics teacher always said, use credit cards to supplement income, and not extend them. I am sort of doing both.

Don't get a credit card unless your like me. But if you are like me, then you don't really need a credit card.

I have a checking card, and I still end up at the bank taking out money rather than using the card.

My friend got a credit card and was pretty dumb about it. Every time he did'nt have the money to pay it back, his parents would. I wish I had parents like that.

^Oy, I don't get it. If I had that money...

^And also, whats the point of having a credit card if you have to pay for it? Wouldn't it be easier to spend cash?

because i can carry around a credit card easier than a wad of cash. i don't use it that mutch

im a financial rep at a bank.. my only advise to all credit card holders and users... "only spend what you can pay back immediately, or in a period of 6 mo or so. also, spend what you NEED, not what you want."

its credit, it doesnt mean its free. happy spending