TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Robb, Elissa, and TPR in Florida!!!

Update 1 - Splash Mountain AMAZING onride photo, Expedition Everest, MORE

Update 2 - TONS of photos! Disney/MGM, Universal, Islands of Adventure, Elissa on Fear Factor, MORE!

Update 3 - Erik & Will's Photos from all over Orlando with TPR!

Update 4 - More Erik & Will Photos! Universal, WDW, Elissa on Fear Factor, StarFlyer at Magical Midway, etc!

Update 5 - Funny Mission:Space Postcard Video, Derek's TPR Meet Photos!

Update 6 - Epcot Photos! Soarin' Over Sören; Tom's UK in the USA photos; Illuminations Fire Barge!

Update 7 - USRoadTripper's TPR Meet Photos! Julie's version of this crazy weekend!

Update 8 - Busch Gardens Tampa Photos!

Update 9 - Joe's Cypress Gardens, Sea World, & Random Stuff Photos

Update 10 - Krista & Todd; Joe's Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom Photos

Update 11 - Julie's Universal & Magic Midway photos including some GREAT "Elissa On Fear Factor" shots!

Update 12 - Joe's Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, and more StarFlyer Photos!

Update 13 - Joe's Epcot & BGT Photos! Shakria, Fire, and MORE!

Update 14 - A CRAZY video of Big Thunder Mountain!

Update 15 - Soren's version of what happened in Florida!

Update 16 - Non-German Tom, Don & Monica at Unviersal & IOA!

Update 17 - Credit whoring at Wild Adventures with Non-German Tom, Erik, Leanne, & Will!

Update 18 - Non German Tom's Getting to Florida Photos!

Update 19 - Non German Tom's Cypress Garden Photos

Hey everyone,

Just checked into our hotel after a very long day!

Red eye flight from LAX into MCO and the straight to Animal Kingdom!

The group we had today was AWESOME!!! Elissa and I, DisneyFan1313, Derek, Non-German Tom, Park Trips, USRoadTripper, Erik, Will, Dave Thomas (not the one that's dead), Frade, Elissa's mom & dad, etc....

We got 4 rides on EE and I think it's a really solid ride. I'll be honest, we probably won't be rushing back to ride it again this trip, but I enjoyed every ride we had on it today. I think it's a solid B+ attraction.

We made our way around the rest of the park, rode Dinosaur (NOT OUR DINO!!!), Primeval Whirl, Tough To Be A Bug, etc..

We hopped over to Disney/MGM and had lunch at Mama Melrose's, rode Good Tower twice, Rock N Roller Coaster once and played millionaire.

I felt it would be a good idea to come back to the hotel and finally shower!

We're on our way to Ohana's then to Magic Kingdom!

Photos and more TR's later.

--Robb

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When our 'group' (aka family) was in Florida two years ago, we were usually all asleep before 8:30 because our days were so busy!

To me, Islands of Adventure, Old Town, and MGM is about as crazy as I want to get.

How do you stay on your feet for so long?!

OMG. Most. Insane. Night. Ever. The stories will live on in infamy forever of the 3/18/2006 TPR meet....

It's impossible to actually describe all the INSANITY that happened today. Honestly, this could have been one of the craziest nights I've had at a park.....EVER!

And it can all be summed up with ONE photo....

splash.thumb.jpg.c34b23fc75d447d2d897f6a6bc984a0a.jpg

Best onride photo since our ToT wedding photo!

^ Love the new 'seating arrangements' for Splash....

Is that Elissa there beside Julie? Just checking, here....

~ ~ ~ ~

(EDIT: Just noticed the log number - that's pretty close enough to me I guess, mmm'k? Wow. Now if it had been 53...... wooo boi dere...)

A few more photos. I'm on a crappy dial up so I won't be able to post many photos from this trip, but I'll make sure there are a few.....

wdw4.jpg.6b90a2acba302a096a28610f7c0620f4.jpg

We might have managed to get 12 people in one Splash Mountain boat, but we sure paid the price! =)

wdw3.jpg.5c492b8258b203a60963b4483214c8b3.jpg

It also means "Robb dances the Hula." It was just an excuse to get a "lay" so he could make cheap jokes the rest of the night.

wdw2.jpg.dcbc3063d7ea5955056545cef3f8dc63.jpg

O'Hana's might mean "Family" but to us it means lots of meat served on skewers!

wdw1.jpg.abf999fd2ff1972d01b87af048fd5372.jpg

We all really liked Expedition Everest.

When our 'group' (aka family) was in Florida two years ago, we were usually all asleep before 8:30 because our days were so busy!

To me, Islands of Adventure, Old Town, and MGM is about as crazy as I want to get.

How do you stay on your feet for so long?!

We went thru that kind of thing too, visiting DisneyParis every day we wanted to, but coming back and hitting the beds by at least 9pm.

Maybe watching some CNN but not going out after the day's walking and adventureing, heh heh.

You just have to plan it, that you are going to spend a good number of hours on your feet, and moving around for long days. Get yourself good walking shoes or runners that are for walking around in. Have a plastic water bottle with you, if you think you need it. Or find all those water fountains and use them, regularly!

And DO stop for a breath, now and then. Altho --- with this hardy pardy little group that gets together in new and unique 'touring combinations'.... You may not get that chance, lolol.

I'm not sure if you have ever ate at Boma's at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, but it is a must. If you ask for the Chef and tell him how great his food is, he will make you this... and a plate full of deep fried oreos...yumm. Not to mention it is an all you can eat buffet.

DSC01310.jpg.d4dfab27abcc75ce0f580312fe7d9984.jpg

With all of the other great food, no one left hungry...or with the ability to walk.

DSC01307.jpg.6c922edd8276eb316dda317d4d83ca3a.jpg

The best RIBS and Shrimp ever!!!

Today was a LONG DAY!!!

Here's a few photos (again, not many due to dial up).....

wdw12.jpg.0bc854ca86b80482f2c6cd75d9d5ee90.jpg

Tom misses England already!

We're off to Epcot tomorrow for more insanity!

wdw11.jpg.f26376f69de59d8ffac2ed34212720f9.jpg

Yay for the Wind Storm credit!!!! Soren gets another USA credit!!!

wdw10.jpg.e9729eec8660ded88134c3bb627f2379.jpg

Then we "park hopped" over to the other "Carny" type place to pop Non German Tom's Skycoaster cherry!

wdw9.jpg.fb6ae5cf949d680c1318485cbee614c3.jpg

After Universal we went to Magical Midway to ride the *OMFG* Star Flyer. It rocked!

wdw8.jpg.d624eab2f9919659f592eb129401c521.jpg

Then over to Universal where Elissa hung from a bar 40 feet in the air for 60 seconds, and then had to throw some "Rancid Octopus" in the Fear Factor show! Yum!

wdw7.jpg.9a93617a5f05fa82102944068ae61456.jpg

Then it was over to Margaritaville for lunch (BTW, no alcohol was consumed before taking this photo!)

wdw6.jpg.c1107942c93949dc42772f7de6d087cc.jpg

We made the rounds and finally ended up on Spider Man (even Kevin joined us!) =)

wdw5.jpg.3465d97f78fc983c4057816438af5131.jpg

Our day started at Islands of Adventure doing some Dueling Dragons "dragon hopping."