TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

FAMILY TRIP TO DISNEYLAND

OK PLEASE HELP...I need help from anybody who's a pro at traveling to Disneyland. My family is taking a trip to California. We are visiting Disneyland June 26-29. We want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. First off I want to know if anyone knows what travel company in 2006 is offering the fast pass deal*

It would be great if anyone ANYONE who knows what I'm talking about can help me.

THANKS!!!

Casey ":mickey:I want this trip to go perfectly:mickey:" Blake

*What i mean for example.....I can get as many fast passes as i want and don't have to wait for an available fast pass. EX.

I get a Tower of Terror fast pass for 4:45-5:45 but I want a fast pass for Sorin' at 3:30. But i get the error message I'm already holding a tower of terror fast pass...I want the feature of unlimited fast passes.

in 2002 we used Disney Travel that had that feature

in 2003 we went again but learned that AAA travel company was doing that.

WHAT COMPANY IS DOING THIS FOR 2006!!!???!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^there is no way to hold multiple fastpasses, as that would SUCK for those who choose to wait in line. The only exception is if you've had your fastpass for over 3 hours, and it isn't time to ride yet. Then you can get another. Otherwise, there is no way.

1. You probably want to visit KBF and SFMM if you're already down here.

2. I don't think there is any company doing the unlimted Fastpass thing this year.

3. Good idea about staying in the Disneyland Hotel, you get special amenities.

Brent "if you have any more questions, PM me" Shenton

AAA is apparently doing it again.

^there is no way to hold multiple fastpasses, as that would SUCK for those who choose to wait in line. The only exception is if you've had your fastpass for over 3 hours, and it isn't time to ride yet. Then you can get another. Otherwise, there is no way.

$$$= ACCESS

I think AAA has packages for multiple Fast Pass usage.

If you don't want to spend the mula, the legal way to hold multiple Fast Passes is to get a FP from a disconnected FP machine. A disconnected FP machine is one that is off the network. There are a few of them at DL and DCA, most of which I don't recall. I know Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin is a disconnected FP machine. Muppetvision and Grizzly Rapids Run are off the network too. So if you hold a FP for, say, Splash Mountain, you can get a FP for Roger Rabbit without waiting for your Splash Mountain FP window to expire.