TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Downunder

phelpcol

I have become an avid follower of your trip reports, especially the most recent trip through Asia and was wondering if you guys are planning a trip to Australia sometime?

We have had the new Superman: Escape ride open in the last week or so at MovieWorld. After having travelled through the US on business and ridden some of the best coasters in the World (Kingda Ka, X, Deja Vu, etc) I would love to see what you guys think of the rides here.

Maybe you could even catch up with some locals who could make a road trip of it!!!

Personally, I have a trip to Florida coming up in 3 weeks time and a family holiday in June. SFGA, SFNE and SFMM are on the agenda as is Knott's Berry Farm, DCA/DL and San Diego Sea World.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is definitely in the works!

We actually were considering going next month but couldn't pull off the time off from work.

Oh well!

I've actually been to Australia 3 times and hit Wonderland before it closed! (as well as a few other random credits)