TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the best flat ride/ rides to you?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all Intamin drop rides and PKI's Delerium. For older flats, I really like Huss Scrambelers and Troikas. I also love flyers, why did PKI's have to be sent o Carwoinds??

So I could ride those flyers! Flyers are my favorite as well, the ones at Carowinds is quite good.

I haven't been on a flyer since the last time I went to seabreeze

I love Huss Giant Frisbees, they own. My runner up would definitely be inatmin drop towers, and the the newer space shots, not the crappy cedar point one

I have 3 that are my favorites.

Crazy Beach Party (Huss Frisbee)

Crazy Dance (Fabbri) Too bad the only one I went on was in Nebraska.

and my new favorite thanks to the Puyallup Fair! Jumping (Huss Jump1)

The jumping part was nice, but the spinning was insane! I know Jesus Juice went to the Puyallup Fair and he went on it too. Maybe he will say how he thought it was.

Frank "Jump 1 is soooo much better then Jump 2!" Melgeorge

1. Tilt-A-Whirl (great with three buds workin'the twirlin')

2. Scrambler (still a good one with your g/bf smashing up against ya)

3. Zipper (if the ride ops are cool - you can swing it till you can't no more)

(additional add-on)

4. Rock-O-Plane (see V)

Edited by Nrthwnd

I dont know what it was called, but it was at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and it was the craziest thing I have ever been on!

It was a ferris wheel, with enclosed goldolas. In front of you was a lever, that when you pull back on it, it locks you in place. Because a ferris wheel is essentiall a giant loop, this basically sends you looping until you decide to let go of the lever.

I dont normally like flats, but this ride was just SO crazy! I want one in my backyard!

I dont know what it was called, but it was at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and it was the craziest thing I have ever been on!

It was a ferris wheel, with enclosed goldolas. In front of you was a lever, that when you pull back on it, it locks you in place. Because a ferris wheel is essentiall a giant loop, this basically sends you looping until you decide to let go of the lever.

I dont normally like flats, but this ride was just SO crazy! I want one in my backyard!

Rock-O-Planes... I remember them being called.

scbb-09.thumb.jpg.565bce1dcd3167914bcaa83829827218.jpg

This is what I called a Rock-O-Plane. Thanks twistedrails.com :)