TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

No Name - Rct2

I'm not sure what this park is going to look like. It has a Disneyland-type railroad around the ring of the park but has a 120ft Floorless as the first ride designed.

It's not been fully planted with trees yet but most of the main themeing is done. There won't be masses of amounts of themeing in this park. I'm going for the "non parking lot" six flags look maybe?

would like some comments & constructive criticism.

The first drop and odd first element, i'd like to have this first hill as a Stengel Dive in real life. And turning 90 degrees to the left as you pull down.

The airtime hill after the loop and the Cobra Roll, and the entrance into the MCBr. An odd first section considering it only has 3 inversions before the midway pause.

The bizare end of ride finish. A JoJo roll! Or a heartline.. Not sure if it can be called a JoJo. It's taken at about 35mph so it's sure to churn your stomachs! The turns after the batwing are very fast and would produce a bit of airtime maybe.. I'm not sure on how it really works.

The supports are not finished!!

I know someof them aren't touching the track. I'll whip out 8cars and do that tommorow probably. I lost alot of work on this today when Rct2 decided to not show my mouse and have it constantly on the right click of my mouse. Basically I couldn't do a thing and had to quit the game without saving.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Evergrande has had it's lift hill changed slightly due to "realism" issues. I just have to hack the catwalks back on.

Secrecy is the key to this park. No cameras are allowed inside the park itself at the moment. However a news helicopter has releaed the following collage.

The Disneyrand coporation approve of these photos.

Top-Left: The Mystic Forest is a dark ride which takes you into the woods and tells a tale of beauty destroyed by greed and power. Can the magic be restored before it is too late?

Middle-Top: This is one of the track-switching sections of the groundbreaking rollercoaster "Himalaya". It is a journey into the heart of a mountain through snow, ice and forest.

Top-Right: It appears the news crew took a fancy to "Himalaya". This photo shows an apparant lack of track, it appears Disneyrand has not finished this ride yet... The news crew did say they saw a trak spliting into two seperate routes just back along the line. Could this be the rumoured backwards section?

Bottom-Left: Here we can see the section of track which splits into two. We also see the coaster diving from within the mountain, it's certain this ride ride will have a mass of tunnels of an amazing amount of work has gone into putting the shell on the mountain.

• 2 weeks later...
I really like that floorless coaster ALOT!

BTW, how do you get catwalks up the lift?

I hacked a 4D lift onto it. Or you can use custom scenery.

Cf101 i'll send it to you later, just doing some work on it atm. I'll have some screens of a few more rides done later.