TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

OMG meat eating plants rule!!!

viking86

My parents gave me a meat eating plant today and it has already caught its first victim. Its probably 20 mins ago and the insect is still alive. I feel a bit sorry for it, but its awesome to watch at the same time!!

CIMG0780.jpg.52d6c23d625a57a5c4bbb150e58bae99.jpg

As you can see by the moving leg, the insect is still alive.

CIMG0778.jpg.46eb932b7f9718d0890782ec94529004.jpg

Im gonna keep my fingers away from this! It shut immediately when the insect touched the inside of it.

CIMG0775.jpg.d7957f5f43fe00fdf42bc55ed945f66f.jpg

Yummy!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I've visited the PETA website and passed on your request. They will no doubt be knocking down your door any minute know!

We actually had a story in our local news that PETA was protesting at an aquarium in Long Beach, CA, called the Aquarium of the Pacific. They were upset that the aquarium was serving Fish and Chips, because apparently the fish "Living" at the aquarium would be aware that there fellow fish were being Deep Fryed and Eaten! And that this of course would cause the fish great distress.

Needless to say the aquarium decided to keep the fish on the menu!

Well, the insect died about an hour after the plant caught it, but that was because my cat decided that she wanted to eat it too. She couldnt get it out so its still stuck in the mouth on my green monster