TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last night, I had this dream that the Whizzer at Sf Great America was removed and this blue Hydra-like floorless coaster was built in it's place. It gets creepier. Then I read this on Screamscape...

Ride Removal Rumor - (7/28/05) Another insider has contacted us to confirm the news going around that the Whizzer will be removed to make way for a new coaster next season.

It was weird and ironic...

Anybody else ever had a weird coaster dream?

Usually my dreams I go to this awesome park I've never gotten to go to before then something terrible happens and I don't get to ride anything.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've certainly had rides and parks appear in dreams before.

Usually ones I know really well, but they'll be completely different in the dream by like, falling off the track and floating down a river or something.

Dreams are creepy. I could do without dreams and all the related confusion.

Cerberus

I had a coaster dream the other night. My girlfriend and I were at this big park and there was an Intamin roller coaster, but you could choose what ride you wanted based on the train that would come into the same station. Like, the Kingda Ka train would come in, and if you wanted to ride it, you'd go on that train. I kept waiting for the Superman: ROS from SFNE train to come into the station. Robb and Jim Disney were there.

Finally I got on, and the first part was this dark boat ride through some weird Egypt theming. Finally we got to the lift hill...and I woke up.

Dammit, I really wanted to ride Superman!

Well 4 years ago, I had a dream about a KMG freak out/ After Burner and it was at our Washinton County Fair (which NEVER has big rides). Then this year they got one!

Then last year a had a dream about an Ali Baba's arm breaking and the whole seat compartment went flying! :shock: :shock:

I had this weird dream last night. I was at SFMM, only it wasn't SFMM. They had some advertisements for the rumored hyper going in at SFOG (personally, I've never been to any parks outside Florida besides overseas) . To get in, we had to ride a monorail up a hill to the entrance (I think), and there was a bus or something that took us between areas of the park. Riddler was there, and Batman was there, but I didn't get to ride them. One part of the park was in someone's house, and that's about all I remember.

Of course, in the dream, I think "I'm finally going to go to this park and it isn't in a deam". In reality, it was a dream.

SonOfBeastSucks said: "You can't rely on Screamscape for anything, like thrashy papparazi magazines, they make up rumors."

People send stuff anonymously to Screamscape, and they simply publish it. You take it for the truth or you don't. Everything there is a rumor unless Lance can confirm it, and if so, he'll say so.

Eric