TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World is Robb & Elissa???

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, will help some of you change your mind. There are no Burger King's in Australia...technically anyway. We have them here but they are called Hungry Jacks, so the earlier picture with the fast food logos including Burger King would not have been taken within Oz. And if they did plan a trip to Oz, the pictures would show a lot more rain than what they do as we are getting some major rain and flooding at the moment.

Beating the posts to TPR, but Kristin Connolly just figured out the first picture posted of the new update is of the Al Rostamani Maze Tower... in ..... drumroll..... DUBAI!

Edited because of the new rules...

Kristin decided that the picture resembled a building with a "maze" on it.. So after spending some time googling stuff like labyrinth, building and dubai she found this and started screaming with excitement as we lay in bed watching dateline.

Sponsored by Delta

Edited by Chroniq

Also I shop at that GNC daily which is on Sheik Zayed Rd in .... .DUBAI!

I went to the GNC website searching for "stand alone" GNC's in Dubai, looking at the reflection in the glass I was able to use google maps satellite images to match the small tower to the reflection in the GNC glass..I was able to further confirm the location by it's proximity to the maze tower..

Edited by Chroniq

Here's a few more clues...

Well that interesting looking!

A street near the hotel.

Pigeon!!!

Need any drugs?

They are everywhere.

Love this stuff.

"I will eat your babies!"

Dead giveaway!!!

Edited by ernierocker

So, you're in Dubai based on the buildings you posted and the KFC location as pointed out by everyone else. You can see that huge building in Dubai, indicating that you are, in fact, in Dubai.

So if I was in Dubai and I was into rollercoasters, which country would I drive to next?

Edited by Chroniq

As it's only 8:30am in Dubai right now, they are probably just getting up and around for the day. (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/)

So they could possibly be on the road, later today (their time) to head towards where everyone has been suggesting earlier.

But I was just thinking the first picture in the newest set of clues looks like something I saw on Build it Bigger when they were in Dubai, then again BiB was also in Abu Dhabi a couple times too...

Edited by sspaz1000

So, you're in Dubai based on the buildings you posted and the KFC location as pointed out by everyone else. You can see that huge building in Dubai, indicating that you are, in fact, in Dubai.

Yes Captain Obvious.

Sorry, I was trying to make it clear and show all of my evidence.