TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gardaland Discussion Thread

Hmmm, the support on the far right, not much clearance there for a wide train to pass by....or could it be the angle of the photo - i can't tell for sure.

Look at the photo on the previous page, there is plenty of clearance for a wider train....i wouldn't mind seeing an inversion similar to this on a dive machine however!

Getting excited for this project, been a while since something genuinely new came along!

Edited to remove image, didn't think we needed 3 of this image on this page!

Edited by andyuk200523

Hmmm, the support on the far right, not much clearance there for a wide train to pass by....or could it be the angle of the photo - i can't tell for sure.

Look at the photo on the previous page, there is plenty of clearance for a wider train....i wouldn't mind seeing an inversion similar to this on a dive machine however!

Getting excited for this project, been a while since something genuinely new came along!

Ah, yes, i see. thanks!

I really hope this project is a success so the US will get one...that being said, I am sure B&M does extensive product and market research before investing in new rollercoaster models, so I doubt this will be a flop!

Looks like a win-win for Gardaland and B&M!!!

Looks really good!

I'm trying to figure out what that thing on the right behind the tree will be.

After Monday the park will close for about a month so expect the construction to start going a bit faster. I'll do my best to visit the park during the Christmas Opening perios to bring you photos.