TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Conneaut Lake Park (CLP) Discussion Thread

Yikes I forgot to vote yesterday, but Blue Streak moved up another notch to #15 anyway. Thanks Larry for posting that link above again.

It has 5 more notches to climb to get in the top 10 and receive the funding. This Saturday is the last day for voting. Click on Larry's link above and vote NOW!!!

Since it seems like there have been an incredible amount of "best this or that" threads bumped the last two days, I figured this thread was worthy of bumping too. Saturday is the last day to vote for Blue Streak to receive Pepsi funds. We need everyone to vote for it to get in the top 10. See Larry's link above and vote NOW!!!

Since it seems like there have been an incredible amount of "best this or that" threads bumped the last two days, I figured this thread was worthy of bumping too. Saturday is the last day to vote for Blue Streak to receive Pepsi funds. We need everyone to vote for it to get in the top 10. See Larry's link above and vote NOW!!!

I agree...what's up with all the "best of" threads?

Anyway, I voted yesterday.

Dave you can vote everyday...it's not limited to a one time thing. So since you voted yesterday you are allowed to vote again today.

The "best of" threads are getting annoying personally lol.

I'm still putting in my three votes per day (one online, two via text message from two different phones). Five places to move up with only two days left to vote... I'm getting worried. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

http://www.refresheverything.com/conneautlakeparkbluestreak

AND

Text 100510 to 73774 (Pepsi) from every cell phone you can get a hold of!

From what I've seen it was a newer person just posting in every post that's been on the past few pages.

But glad to see this get a bump. Voted today, after having to reset my password for my pepsi account.

I am not voting anymore....it isn't going to happen. I would like to be optimist, but it has been #15 for 2-3 days now. Voting ends in two days. Wish I would have known about how easy it was to vote on facebook before last week, I would have done it more (my two FB accounts, my sisters, my moms, plus my yahoo email account).

^ According to the FAQ page on the website it sounds to me like it can be relisted each month:

http://www.refresheverything.com/faq

"Can an application for the same idea be resubmitted the next month if I don't win?

Yes, if your application is not one of the 32 recipients selected OR one of the top 100 runners-up (which automatically carry over). To submit the same application again, you will need to delete your current application and resubmit it."

and

"My idea was not selected. Can I submit a new idea or resubmit my current idea for the next distribution of grants?

Yes. The Pepsi Refresh Project allows you to submit one (1) idea at a time for voter consideration. If your idea is not selected, it will remain on RefreshEverything.com for viewing. If you would like to submit a new idea or resubmit your current idea AND your application is not one of the 32 recipients selected OR one of the top 100 runners-up, you will need to delete your current idea from the website and fill out a new application. The ability to do so will be available starting April 1, 2010. Until then, please contact us at PepsiRefresh@young-america.com for assistance or additional information."