TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

I have been told that this coaster has the most sustained positive G's that Robb has ever experienced on a coaster! Pretty crazy!

We'll have lots more details tonight!

Holy moly! I cannot wait. I wanted to drive up there but I can't do it after just going to Carowinds last weekend.

Looks like a good strong ride, only wish I was closer in the world to be able to ride this!!!!

You're not the only one. I used to be on the TPR IntimadeTour 2010, but I had to cancel it.

No I have to wait at least 2 years before I am able to ride I305

From a Times-Dispatch article:

"Nine-year-old coaster enthusiast Josh Rachlin said, “Oh my God, that’s the best coaster I’ve ever ridden!“ His dad, Doug, added, “My favorite part is the smoothness. That makes me happy."

- Good to hear.

From a Times-Dispatch article:

"Nine-year-old coaster enthusiast Josh Rachlin said, “Oh my God, that’s the best coaster I’ve ever ridden!“ His dad, Doug, added, “My favorite part is the smoothness. That makes me happy."

- Good to hear.

To be fair, 9 year olds (myself included when I was that age) will say any tall ride is the "best ride ever!!1!1!1111!!." And the smoothness is a given with today's ride design technology!

That said, the positive force on this thing looks beyond beastly, and the airtime on the first hill looks pretty good too. I can't really judge since I'll probably never ride it, but it looks like those trims REALLY kill the airtime on the 2nd airtime hill. That said, I'm going to hold off any validity to that comment until we get some actual reviews of this thing.

I have been told that this coaster has the most sustained positive G's that Robb has ever experienced on a coaster! Pretty crazy!

We'll have lots more details tonight!

This looks awesome in action! I'm looking forward to comparing this to Millennium Force.
Elissa, did Robb say anything about grey outs on I305? I know Millie was known for causing grey outs...

If I'm right I305 will be the winner of this battle, because MF is famous for having no forces of any kind at all.

Happiness is waiting 6 months with people complaining about a new mega-coaster just to hear positive reviews when it finally opens.
*claps* I couldn't agree more!

AMEN!!!!!! And oh btw, this looks absolutely, friggin, AMAZING! "Millie" fanboys are now plotting the death of Robb ALvey LMAO!!!