TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cedar Fair really getting on the Club TPR chain. Don't they know that this site as a whole hates them?

Amazing that I wasn't aware I hated them thanks for clarifying my feelings!

Yes, sorry, it should have been detailed out in the ToS that you agreed to.

--Robb "We don't hate them...we just love making fun of them...but then again we make fun of everyone!" Alvey

I didn't read the ToS clearly enough, please don't summon the Bantron!

Also I pictured a bunch've people sitting in a grey room watching a photo of a BIC pen until a woman throws the Club TPR Pen...

Edited by dammie16@vt.edu

Feb 21st EDIT! Signature banner!

Don't you want one of those for YOUR signature? I know you do!

March 15th.

I fall into line! Give me the PEN and I will write an order to get a Signature

Wow, "Europa Park" now I´m watching out for Phantasialand, Holiday Park or Toverland... If so, you will knock my socks off!!!

How are you doing that???

WTF, 12 days to wait

I'm more interested in what the prices will be for family versus an individual membership will be, honestly. That's what I'm looking forward to hearing on March 15. I'm planning on doing it for myself no matter what, but if the benefits are there for parks we're planning on visiting this year, I might have to sign Kara up too.

^ It will be $5 to add on each family member living at the same address up to 4 additional family members (5 total under one roof.)

Thank you for that information, and for that great value!

^ It will be $5 to add on each family member living at the same address up to 4 additional family members (5 total under one roof.)
That is SO much more reasonable than the $60 for a family membership to ACE that gets you nothing more than the standard club benefits and a few publications every year that, by the time they get to your door, are already out-of-date. I was a maybe before, but now I'm a definite yes.

What if you're actually AT your fiancee's more than at home, but you technically have 2 mailing addresses?

What if you're actually AT your fiancee's more than at home, but you technically have 2 mailing addresses?

We can only make so many exceptions, sorry.

Here is a short update for you all about Club TPR!

As of this writing, we now have 50 parks that are offering Club TPR members benefits...that's right! FIFTY! A big Five-Oh! More than any other theme park or roller coaster club in existence!

These benefits include: Park Admission Discounts, Early Entry Ride Access, Access to Park Sponsored Events, Season Pass Discounts, and we even have a few parks that are allowing Club TPR members admission for absolutely FREE!!! (limited once per season, of course.)

Our quarterly publication is coming along nicely and it looks like the first issue of that will be available by early June.

We have had more parks approach us with the idea of doing a "Club TPR" event and it looks like we may have a couple of things sorted out even for 2010! (We'll see...)

For those of you who were wondering about international parks, we have many in Europe including parks in the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, and Finland. Nothing in Australia yet, but we are working on it!

Of course there will be Club TPR specific merchandise, and as you all know everyone will get a couple of those items in their welcome packet! (If you don't know this already, read page one!)

Pricing is still not set in stone, but expect it to be around: $40 USA, $45 Canada, $55 Europe with a "download only" option for our European members which should cut that cost down a bit. Postage to the USA is fairly negligible but to Europe it's a different story. That's why we will offer that option to our European members. To add additional family members it will be $5 per family member living at the same address, up to 4 additional members or 5 total. Each family member will get their own Club TPR membership card.

Ok, I've said enough!

Look for Club TPR to start accepting sign ups on March 15th! www.clubtpr.com

Oh, and if you haven't become a fan of Club TPR on our Facebook...do it now!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-TPR/333185516936#!

Thanks everyone for your support!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com