TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Theme Park Review Videos!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I didn't think White Canyon was all that bad. Then I watched the video, and figured I was in the "lucky seat blessed by the gods," or something. Everyone else was really suffering.

1) YAY Toverland! I still can't believe I made it through that damn rope course. And troy is a perfect fit for the park and a really fun ride.

2) Looks like a really fun time at the Wisconsin Dells.

3) the freeze frame sold me on the whole video.

Here is one more TPR Video before Coaster Expedition Volume 13 is released!

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=kyungjuworld_9vpq[/coastertube]

This time around it's Kyungju World in South Korea feature the fairly new B&M Invert, Phaethon! This strange little park includes some "never in America" rides, which, I'm sure from watching the video you can figure out which ones!

Don't forget to Pre-Order your copy of Coaster Expedition Volume 13 Now!!!

--Robb

That bouncy ride with no restraints looked like a lot of fun. Definitely something we would NOT see here in the US.

BTW, what in the world was Jeff Johnson doing in that video? I saw some pelvic thrusts and booty shaking going on, and wondered if he was trying to do the Time Warp.

BTW, what in the world was Jeff Johnson doing in that video? I saw some pelvic thrusts and booty shaking going on, and wondered if he was trying to do the Time Warp.

We are pretty sure that he actually died during the ride and that was just his lifeless body flopping around uncontrollable.

--Robb

Great video! I have only been on a Tagada once in my life at Siam Park City in Bangkok and it was a blast. We were on the ride with a bunch of Thai schoolgirls (Think 16 or 17 years old) who were wearing their uniforms (which have short skirts) and constantly trying to keep the ride from forcing them to reveal too much!

We are pretty sure that he actually died during the ride and that was just his lifeless body flopping around uncontrollable.

--Robb

Wow, now I know what death looks like. Thanks Robb! See kids, TPR can be educational too!

Hey Great to see the boards again after a long break from the internet [long boring story] Gyungju looked really fun, but the Tagada..I dunno. It looks like the amusement ride version of what your stomach is like before you barf. Idk about that But, great coverage as always, Robb. Best to everyone (hey Elissa) and I'll try to be back regular soon [lotsa gigs]

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finally getting a chance at catching up on TPR now that I'm working from home and I have my first project out for sale... I had totally forgot how I tortured Bryan that day (including the "Strike A pose" pics ) and talking to his mom on that video... after all those beers. Notice I don't get drunk, just plain silly! LOL!

I can tell I'm getting old, I'm keeping a real low profile on these trips now!

Terry