TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Erik & Misty's Smoky Mountain Adventures

Misty and I would like to thank everyone for your kind words and encouragement. Except for Larry. (But he can make it up to us by finding a way to link to this thread in the park index. )

We've made it to Florida, but not Orlando yet. We're in St. Augustine, doing...well...exactly what you'd expect us to be doing.

Thanks again. And feel free to keep talking about how great we are.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw............. I should have commented more, but aside from that, this thread was GREAT! It was funny and informative! (I used it as a guide for planning my rocky mountians trip)

P.S. The rocky top bit was a great end to the (*epic*) thread...

^ I had an Eastern Painted Turtle when I was a kid. Very similar, obviously. Eventually, she gave him to a lady that ran some kind of turtle house. He's still alive, I believe. Don't let your kids bring home turtles!

Turtle House? Is that anything like the Bunny Ranch out here in NV?

I've just spent the last 2 1/2 hours going from through evey page of this thread. We are currently looking at making a trip out to Tennessee because of this thread! You guys have spent so much time putting all this together and it was absolutely fantastic. Thank you! We can't wait to visit Tennessee!

I've just spent the last 2 1/2 hours going from through evey page of this thread. We are currently looking at making a trip out to Tennessee because of this thread! You guys have spent so much time putting all this together and it was absolutely fantastic. Thank you! We can't wait to visit Tennessee!

Hey, thanks. That's some dedication right there. I've never even gone through the thread in one sitting.

And yes, the Turtle House is exactly like the Bunny Ranch, except you have sex with turtles instead of rabbits.

BrownStreak: Sorry I missed your post originally, but I just sent you a PM.

brilinjo: You will always be "Poster of the Week" to me.

Emiroo: Great idea for the Orlando thread name: "Erik & Misty's Wang Adventures!"

Robb & co: Yay! We made the front page (again)!

Haven't been on much, as we've been too busy settling in in Florida. But thanks again, everyone. You guys are the best!