TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's "Coaster Footage" DVDs Being Retired

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

This is the LAST WEEK to buy Theme Park Review's "Coaster Footage" DVD Series!

To clear up some confusion, the "Coaster Footage" DVDs are the 2nd disc that has been packed into our "Coaster Expedition" DVD series since 2001.

As of February 1st Theme Park Review will be retiring that 2nd disc and all Coaster Expedition DVDs will include only one disc.

As a "last chance" offering we are selling a 24-Pack DVD set that includes ALL Coaster Expedition DVDs and ALL Coaster Footage DVDs we have released to date!

You can get all 24 Coaster Expedition and Coaster Footage DVDs for just $99!

Order here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=81

Otherwise, if you just need to add a few more Coaster Expedition DVDs to complete your already existing collection, order them NOW before the Coaster Footage discs are retired! To order individual Coaster Expedition Series DVD sets (which will include the Coaster Footage discs until Feb 1st) click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=2

Remember, after February 1st, these Coaster Footage Discs will no longer be available on DVD! So get them now before they are gone!

Thank you again for your support!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

ps. Here are some samples from our "Coaster Footage DVDs" so you know what the videos look like...

SheiKra Coaster Footage Segment:

Hades Coaster Footage Segment:

The Voyage Coaster Footage Segment:

A big Thank You goes out to Robb.

I just received my Deluxe Package of TPR goodness.

For those wondering, this set comes to you in two special 12 disc box sets - one with all the expeditions and one with all the footage discs. The boxsets even have their own full color labels designed just for this collection. I'm sure they will look handsome in any video library.

And what just fell out, the proverbial TPR "Bag O Crap" as an added bonus.

I don't know which of the 24 discs to watch first. Maybe I need to go out to an electronics store and convince them to let me play one on each of their showroom TV's at the same time!

^ Awesome!

1. I'm really glad you liked the 'box sets' that we did!

2. I've included some crap in every order of the box sets.

3. I've always wondered "When someone orders multiple volumes of our DVDs, which one do they watch first?" So you'll have to tell me once you decide!

--Robb

Well, being the stickler for order, I went with Coaster Expedition Disc 1.

I realize this is the oldest disc in the set, but seeing it 9 years later, just think of all the changes. I'm not talking about ride additions, those would be obvious, but just to name a few:

Magic Mountain - removal of Flashback (does anybody even miss it?)

Holiday World - Gerstlauer train on Legend, and the Santa Red lapbars on Raven that one year.

Kentucky Kingdom - Chang, Twisted Twins actually operating!

Kings Island - ride names, Son of Beast, operating, with a loop, and Premier trains. Phantom Theater, backwards Racer.

Geauga Lake - The whole park.

Cedar Point - the 70's fountain on the main midwway - Restore the Fountain! And, I guess now I can put Demon Drop in there too.

Jazzland - The whole park.

Visionland - the name

SFoG - Viper

BGT - Python, FREE BEER!

IoA - Triceratops Encoutner, The back half of the park pre Harry Potter. Easter Egg, but it looks like one of the stars is wearing a Hogwarts shirt in that segment, foreshadowing much?

Katanga!

Knoebels - Whirlwind, I don't recall seeing any HSTC in that one.

Dorney - Lazer

Kings Dominion - Hypersonic

SCAD diving at IAAPA - does anybody stateside even offer SCAD anymore?

DCA - Superstar Limo (does anybody really miss it, either?)

And that is just a short list off the top of my head of things I noticed that are no longer there.

And I think thats the first video I have seen of Discovery Kingdom in Orlando, man that looks SO COOL.

So the DVD set starts at 2001, so that just mean I need to convert my 1999 and 2000 VHS tapes to DVD so I can have everything together in one place.

Hey everyone!

Today (Monday, February 1st) is the LAST DAY to buy Theme Park Review's "Coaster Footage" DVD Series!

To clear up some confusion, the "Coaster Footage" DVDs are the 2nd disc that has been packed into our "Coaster Expedition" DVD series since 2001.

As of tomorrow, Theme Park Review will be retiring that 2nd disc and all Coaster Expedition DVDs will include only one disc.

As a "last chance" offering we are selling a 24-Pack DVD set that includes ALL Coaster Expedition DVDs and ALL Coaster Footage DVDs we have released to date!

You can get all 24 Coaster Expedition and Coaster Footage DVDs for just $99!

Order here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=81

Otherwise, if you just need to add a few more Coaster Expedition DVDs to complete your already existing collection, order them NOW before the Coaster Footage discs are retired! To order individual Coaster Expedition Series DVD sets (which will include the Coaster Footage discs until Feb 1st) click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=2

Remember, after tomorrow, these Coaster Footage Discs will no longer be available on DVD! So get them now before they are gone!

Thank you again for your support!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

ps. Here are some samples from our "Coaster Footage DVDs" so you know what the videos look like...

SheiKra Coaster Footage Segment:

Hades Coaster Footage Segment:

The Voyage Coaster Footage Segment:

Hello Rob and Elissa,

I placed my order yesterday, however I need to wait for the PayPal site to send me the proper info to confirm my credit card and then conclude the money transfer.

So, the point is I am in the middle of the task where I believe my order was not successfully placed by Feb the 1st.

Is it ok with you guys to wait? If not, I would more than understand. But I am a newbie to the PayPal and did not know it would take a few days to open an account, though.

Let me know how to proceed, please!

All the best,

Gus

I got PayPal working and could place the order. Thanks a lot!

Hello Rob and Elissa,

I placed my order yesterday, however I need to wait for the PayPal site to send me the proper info to confirm my credit card and then conclude the money transfer.

So, the point is I am in the middle of the task where I believe my order was not successfully placed by Feb the 1st.

Is it ok with you guys to wait? If not, I would more than understand. But I am a newbie to the PayPal and did not know it would take a few days to open an account, though.

Let me know how to proceed, please!

All the best,

Gus

• 2 weeks later...

^ I sent out an email to everyone who ordered the 24-pack to let you all know we are a bit behind on shipping out orders. We have filled about 1/2 of them already and we should have the all out by next weekend. Each 24-park takes about 4 hours to put together and the response was overwhelming! So I apologize for the delay.

--Robb