TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2010! Register Now! See Page 1

West Coast Bash 2010 is DOUBLE the fun with TWO PARKS INSTEAD OF ONE!

Register Online NOW!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/in ... egoryID=14

Join us at:

Six Flags Magic Mountain - Saturday March 20th, 2010

Knott's Berry Farm - Sunday March 21st, 2010

Download the Event Flyer for detailed information, FAQs, Event Rules, and snail mail registration.

Event Pricing:

Six Flags Magic Mountain:

$37 - Season Pass Holder

$57 - Non-Season Pass Holder

$15 - Optional evening dinner

Knott's Berry Farm:

$30 - Season Pass Holder

$55 - Non-Season Pass Holder (Adults 12 and older)

$45 - Non-Season Pass Holder (Kids ages 3 to 11)

**NOTE** You MUST have a processed (plastic card) Six Flags or Cedar Fair pass or a SFMM or KBF Season Pass Voucher to qualify for the season pass rate. Out of area/state season pass vouchers will NOT be accepted. If you wish to purchase a Six Flags or Cedar Fair season pass on the day of the event you may upgrade your full price event ticket on that day.

YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT!

TICKETS **WILL** BE LIMITED AND LAST YEAR’S EVENT SOLD OUT!

Event Schedule (Subject to Change)

Six Flags Magic Mountain – Saturday, March 20th, 2010

7:30am – 8:30am – Event packet pick-up at entrance to Six Flags Magic Mountain

8:30am – 9:30am - Breakfast

8:30am – 10:30am – ERT on X2, Tatsu, Revolution, and the new Terminator Salvation: The Ride!

TBD – Catered lunch in the picnic pavilion

TBD – Backstage Tour

TBD – Afternoon Scavenger Hunt

4:00pm – 6:00pm - Q&A Session and Presentation in Magic Moments Theater

10:30pm – 12:00am – Nightime ERT that you do not want to miss!

**There will be other goodies and surprises announced throughout the day**

Knott’s Berry Farm – Sunday, March 21st, 2010

7:00am – 8:00am – Event packet pick-up at entrance to Knott’s Berry Farm

8:00am - 10:00am - ERT on Montezooma's Revenge, Jaguar, and Timberline Twister

8:00am - 10:00am - Backstage Tour (Location TBD)

9:00am - 10:00am - ERT on Xcelerator, Supreme Scream, & Boomerang

12:30pm – Catered lunch including Knott’s Famous Fried Chicken

TBD – Afternoon presentation in the Charles M. Schultz Theater

7:00pm – 8:00pm – ERT on Ghostrider, Silver Bullet, and Sierra Sidewinder

** Group photo voucher & 2-for-1 Coupons on Screamin' Swing will also be included.

You MUST be a registered member of either Theme Park Review or RideWorld to attend this event however your guests do NOT have to be a registered member. *NOTE* If your guest is a past member of either site that has had their account/membership deactivated or banned, they will not be allowed into the event and your account/membership may also be subject to being deactivated or banned and you may also not be allowed into West Coast Bash 2010.

Cameras are not allowed on any coasters or rides at Six Flags Magic Mountain or Knott’s Berry Farm. All event participants MUST abide by ALL park rules and RideWorld/Theme Park Review’s code of conduct and terms of service. Violation of park rules is subject to you and your guests removal from the park and your account being banned from both websites.

Additional FAQ is posted on the Event Flyer. We strongly recommend reading the flyer for more details.

See you at West Coast Bash 2010!

If you have any questions about registration you may email robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

westcoastbash_2010.pdf

Download the West Coast Bash 2010 Flyer HERE!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this means the end of Winter Coaster Solace!

Nope! This is a different event than Solace. From what I understand Solace is still happening in April of this year, but I think it's also in conjunction with an annual ACE conference.

IMO, Solace is more geared to a "roller coaster event" and West Coast Bash is more of a "theme park event." We are hoping to offer some things that have never been done at Solace before.

--Robb

Awesome. Thanks Robb and everyone else working on getting this together!

Love the addition of Knott's! Knott's Winter Solace really took a nose dive in quality. I last attended in '02, and it went downhill from there, so I never did go back. If the WCB event at Knott's is anything like the past TPR events at SFMM or the early ears of KWS, people are in for a real treat.

Holy crap, an etire page of respons? That question was for Metrock. Anyway, I know Robb said more details will be released soon, but it would be extremely helpful to figure out if I could just go to one day. My parents wont let me go to both so SFMM is the option for me right now(saturday night makes this much better imo because I will now be able to stay for full ert) so it would be very helpful to know this information asap. I know its like three months away, but just saying it would be extremely helpful and appreciated information. However, this event sounds awesome and if possible I will go to both days, but my parents are pretty strict on me spending money and drivng and wasting gas money. Sorry for bringing ths back up though, if there is a single day option I am really looking forward to meting everyone!

The Stupid Strict Parents Ghost

^ Sometimes I wish. My dad is just extremely conservative, like he has said he was going to kick me out if I piss him off too much. I recently got grounded for saying damnit.

Awesome, thanks so much Elissa. My parents said I could go to one, and in years past SFMM looks awesome for WCB. Assuming we get the same perks in the park as last year(if not no big deal) and considerin I still need my terminator credit SFMM seems like my park of choice. It also helps that 2 coasters in the park are in my top 5.

The Agnostic but in trouble for not going to church Ghost

^^^^^ If your parents are worried about the "wasting money on gas" issue you may luck out when people start signing up and may actually offer to pick up people if they're on their way (or staying at the same hotel). I heard of it happening before so have 'Buck Up' bud, you got a chance to make it both days!