TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, ok. Superhero attractions........... Schwartzkoph (is that spelled right? I'm not sure how to spell it) Shuttle Loop themed to Aquaman? "Aquaman's Aqua Loop sounds good for a coaster, maybe a pirate ship next to it for a flat ride. I know you are mostly interested in a flat ride, but many good parks have Shuttle Loops.

The cafe could be a place with seafood maybe.

I'm not sure what would be a good Wolverine ride. I'll try thinking about it today a little.....

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been exactly a month since my last update, and I don't have much to show for it. I pretty much came to a stand-still thinking of what i could possibly add to Super Hero World. Thankfully a little fairy came to me in the middle of the night and said, "Build a lake and a Huss jump!" And so, I did, as well as a couple other little odds and ends.

^ I have one section left to complete in the park, Mario Land, and that is actually a really good idea.

Anyways, now onto the pictures!

SCR43.BMP

The third a full overview of the entire park as currently stands. Thanks for watching and come back soon! All comments welcome.

SCR42.BMP

The second showing the remaining area for the final section of the park.

SCR41.BMP

Now I leave you with 3 overviews. This is the first showing the now complete, unless I think of some other random thing to add in the way of landscaping etc., Super Hero World.

SCR38.BMP

From this point they become completely separate.

SCR32.BMP

And dueling, there are a few more places where they are synchronized, but you'll just have to wait for the download to find out.

SCR31.BMP

Dueling.

SCR30.BMP

Racing.

SCR29.BMP

Now a series of photos from the opening of Super Alliance showing detailed views of a few points where they duel/race. Here, they are racing.

SCR40.BMP

Hooray! A new shooting dark ride themed to Green Lantern. Poor batman is feeling depressed having only an ICEE stand named after him.

SCR39.BMP

After Wolverine killed the fairy, all its blood created the awkwardly shaped Grand Lake conveniently located in the center of Grand Central.

SCR26.BMP

And the fairy said, "Let there be a Huss Jump!" and there was Wolverine's Claw.

SCR25.BMP

Here is the new entrance to Super Hero World as well as the aptly named vending center Super Drinks.

^ It's just custom scenery.

^^Thank you, and your park can have one as soon as the download is posted .

Thank you all for the comments, I'll try to have another update within two week's time. Also, don't forget the deal is still going where you can suggest an idea and if I use it you will get a prize.

Nice as always! How would a fairy's blood be blue though? Eh, it just doesn't turn red when it's exposed to oxygen.

But yeah, I'm thinking the theme to those racing kiddie coasters would be good as either Mario & Luigi or Wario & Waluigi. And if you could change the theme of your invert and possibly transfer it, it would make Batman a little less lonely.

This post is my formal congratulations to Flipdude for being the second person to win the Grand Central Challenge! You will receive a pm about your prize. For the rest of you, keep offering ideas. As a special prize to all of you, I will now provide a sneak peek at the next update .

SCR1.BMP

Enjoy Flipdude's wining suggestion.

Ok, well I had today off from school and everything so I took the time to carry out a lot of work on the park. I might even have this park done by the end of this month with the new rate at which I am working on it.

triggernel, the paths in the park are starting to get pretty confusing for the guests, so you might just be the next winner!

Anyways, now for the update! New this time is the addition of Mario Land. It is not done yet, but about half of it is. In this half is a new rapids ride, a new walkthrough dark ride, and the world's first launched dueling/racing family coaster. Now, onto the pictures!

SCR10.BMP

Here is an overview of the currently completed area of Mario Land.

SCR9.BMP

It's a short but very fun ride.

SCR8.BMP

Then you procede through a nicely twisted out-and-back layout.

SCR7.BMP

At the go you are launched at 45mph!

SCR6.BMP

Now presenting the world's first launched dueling family coaster, Mariokart Raceway!

SCR5.BMP

Here's the new rapids ride Wario's Mine.

SCR3.BMP

Here is Peach's Kitchen & Castle. A combo walk through dark ride and restaurant.

SCR2.BMP

Welcome to Mario Land! This is the first of the two entrances to this area. Also pictured is the Mario Store, selling everything Nintendo.

As for the rides and theming I find it very decent to say the least but I have the feeling its not really a park atmosphere to it to be honest. I think its too spread out and more patches of land filled with rides than real sections, ok your choice of theme is cool but I miss the rest that makes a park stand out. all the land is mostly as flat as a pancake and your missing foliage and the stuff that makes the rides and buildings pretty. Overall the park looks good but I'm missing the touch of detail that makes it great.

This is going to be just a very short update. Sorry haven't had much time to work on the park lately. My grandmother is in the hospital with failed intestines. The doctors say it's just a matter of time. Belief is that she won't make it past the week. This is just my formal notice that I'm probably going to take a little break before finishing this park. I'm sure y'all can understand.

Anyways, I would like to announce the next winner triggernel for his suggestion of a monorail. Also featured in this update are 2 new flat rides (I did say it was a small update...). Now the pictures!

SCR18.BMP

I'll leave you with this overview.

SCR17.BMP

And last but not least, The Woods station.

SCR16.BMP

Here is the Super Hero World station.

SCR15.BMP

Now the monorail. This is the Mario Land station.

SCR14.BMP

Now showing another family classic! Peach's Tea Party! Ever wanted to prove how much stronger a stomach you have than your brother? Then this ride is for you!

SCR13.BMP

Toad's Party is your classic whip. Always a family favorite. Though with the building it's in it should be called Toad's Mushroom Trip.

• 1 month later...

Okay, the park is now finished!

Newly added was one final ride to Marioland, a couple of restaurants, and the star of this update, Devil's Canyon!

Devil's Canyon is Mack's first launched water coaster. The ride features 3 launches. One station launch, and two launched lift hills. It's theme is that you were on the center lake of the park when an old mine opened up and flooded, sucking you into it.

Enough talking about it, let's cut to the pictures!

Grand Central.SV6

The download.

SCR14.BMP

Final overview. Thanks for watching and for all the comments!

SCR13.BMP

Super Hero World.

SCR11.BMP

Mario Land.

SCR10.BMP

The Woods.

SCR9.BMP

Here is Thrill Zone.

SCR8.BMP

Now, time for a quick recap of the park. Here is the entrance plaza.

SCR7.BMP

Officially the coolest restaurant in the park. Finger Likin' Chicken! It's building doubles as a tunnel for White Star!

SCR12.BMP

The other new ride, Bowser's Tumbler, a Huss Topspin.

SCR5.BMP

A good overview of the ride.

SCR3.BMP

Being launched out of the mine for a good splash down.

SCR2.BMP

First, you're launched from the station, and up to the top of this jagged mountain.

SCR1.BMP

Devil's Canyon. Yup, it's cool.