TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world are Robb & Elissa? Part III

You're kidding right?

Well done to whoever figured it out a few pages ago (and Wes before that), but I think a few more people need to say that R&E are going to Thorpe Park before we can call this one

Dave "Are you guys going to SAW?" Wilson

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are in Edmonton... You flew Northwest Flight 1023.... The 23 is the cut off part of that flight number! My eyes hurt from looking at flight numbers.

Hmmm....

If you are so sure of where we are at...CALL OUR HOTEL ROOM! Better do it quick because we are about to check out and head to our next destination!

Here's our hotel room number....

world_3_31.jpg.8b1eb802d552be33b97db6e33406106c.jpg

You're kidding right?

Well done to whoever figured it out a few pages ago (and Wes before that), but I think a few more people need to say that R&E are going to Thorpe Park before we can call this one

Dave "Are you guys going to SAW?" Wilson

Yeah, i know. That was pretty dumb of me but i forgot to watch first the other reply's.

Yay! We just got a phone call! Now not only do people know where we are...but they are STALKING US!!!! CREEEEEPY!!!

Hopefully that person will post his findings soon!

Ok, now it's off to the airport to our next destination!

--Robb

Just spoke to Rob...

I won't say the hotel, until they leave so they don't get innundated with other random people calling them, but I was right....

I feel like a winner (Space Olympics) , because I figured it out....

I feel like loser because I stayed up most of the night (to my wife's great annoyance) researching websites like flightstats.com, the westedmonton mall website, flikr for pictures of galaxyland, and got my culture credits about Edmonton from wikipedia....

Chris "Soon to Get a Restraining Order Issued" Connolly

MG wrote:

Many of these photos have dates for the 4th June 2008. They have all been edited in Photoshop. Saw at Thorpe Park is opening this Friday but no other park in the UK is really open at the moment. Alton Towers is closed (I think!) until easter. This isn't helping at all.

If you read one of the other where in the world are Robb and Elissa they say they brought multiple cameras that they got on different days and didn't set the date. So pictures from different cameras will have diffferent dates.

I think it's been pretty well established that they've going to Thorpe for the Saw opening on Friday the 13th (or an earlier media day)

- double decker candy bar with UK pricing

- all the Eurofighter references

- the caption on the Tempo picture mentions "speed", which happens to be the name of another Eurofighter in the UK (Oakwood)

- the stopover at NU to ride Spongebob first as a comparison

- the Saw poster

However, they still have time to go DLP earlier in the week, as I suggested in an earlier post:

- 23 refers to the new D23 club which will be announced on March 10 (there may be a media event at DLP)

- the Lion candy bar may be a clue for the town of Lyon in France (although it is 4 hours south of Paris)

- the picture of the French lady

- the "ironic" picture of Hollywood at LAX, since DLP's Studios park is themed after Hollywood.

- the Studios park has a Pixar Cars section, complete with a Route 66 sign

DSC06720_small.jpg.9c6606e8a10fa88880f12c8dedc06bd1.jpg

I think it's been pretty well established that they've going to Thorpe for the Saw opening on Friday the 13th (or an earlier media day)

- double decker candy bar with UK pricing

- all the Eurofighter references

- the caption on the Tempo picture mentions "speed", which happens to be the name of another Eurofighter in the UK (Oakwood)

- the stopover at NU to ride Spongebob first as a comparison

- the Saw poster

I absolutely LOVE this thread!

Rob mentioned they are heading somewhere next..... If he was telling the truth the location is posted on this thread somewhere... I won't reveal it though in case there will be a third part to this.

For anyone who cares how I wasted 4 hours of my life figuring this out...

I hadn't read the thread until MAll of America and Terminal 2 Were revealed.

So by working backwards I found the only carrier that left terminal 2 out of LAX and flew to MSP in the morning was Northwest. I read the clue Wes posted about "Work towards the "23", don't work from it." . For all you non-thread reading readers (sic), Wes figured out one of the previous "Where in the world threads" using stuff like jpg meta data and thumbnail previews. He knows his stuff.. His clue was very helpful...

I took the clue to mean that it wasn't the previous flight they were on or it wasn't the first numbers in the flight (the "from" part). It had to be the following flight and possibly the last digits of the flight.

Parktrips had mentioned Edmonton around page 13 so when I saw a flight that had a long enough layover for MOA and also was the same airline with a destination that someone had mentioned, I felt like I had it.

A quick trip the park index part of TPR showed lots of galaxyland photos that matched the enjoy "image" in style.

CTU Agent posted the Wikipedia thing about how the candy bars are occasionally imported to the US and Canada. So I searched the West Emdonton Mall's website for any stores that would import candy. "London Drug" came up. I could still be wrong about that.

Finding the hotel was easy. Had to be a themed hotel (horse on the door) as close to the mall as possible. So there was only one choice for that.....

While we wait for the next update, If you would like to figure out where I am.. I'm east of this..

Goose.jpg.c5aa20c6d93109d221afab53a0e21d6e.jpg

Here's my thought: If Robb and Elissa were indeed going to Thorpe Park, I think they would have posted something by now. There are a lot of gueses and I'd have to think the very same thing. Unless, they just want us to think they're going to Thorpe Park.....hmmmmm....the hunt continues.

My thoughts....

I reckon Spongebob was a clue, as being a Eurofighter...

Saw poster...

Blazin.... Sugguests the people that visit Thorpe?

Simile your on camera type sign...Saw related?

Virgin Mobile...

The pinenapple thing was like the English flag or an X for X/: NWO?

I bet you will be at Thorpe on the 12th of March as an Invite for Saw: TR, between 2 - 3pm. How close am I?

Ok, this is what I think the schedule is:

LAX to MA

Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton Mall Edmonton CA

Back to LAX

Home, Six Flags Magic Mountain Terminator Update

It's a possibility. Or instead of going back to LAX fly to Heathrow and from there to Thorpe for the SAW opening and media day.

Am I close?

And, once again, as a public service, I am going to tell you "Where Robb and Elissa Are Not."

Robb and Elissa (and Joey) are not:

872588098_AreNot06.jpg.428a4d1074f1415d478b4baa5f3c35f9.jpg

3. sharing a nice plate of corned-beef hash and eggs at Mama Steve's House of Pancakes. I wonder where else Robb and Elissa are not?

1344227824_AreNot05.jpg.c7d5e5b5c051039626301dd3c8eaca1d.jpg

2. waiting in line for a car wash at the Texaco station on Richmond Road; or

1887141124_AreNot04.jpg.6738a8da7ec094f2f9af036910ac6b89.jpg

1. hiding in my holly bushes;

X2coasterfreak.

I enjoy being wrong as much as I enjoy being right. I agree with your post. Rob told me they had another destination, which I won't divulge. I told him though, that I believed they were just going home..

For this one reason... KidTums is not with them ( at least that's what they want us to believe). So that would make it a short trip...

Another thought about 23.. MOA had two credits.. and Galaxyland had 3.

Since I didn't get any takers on my last post.. I'm west of this.

(if you know where to look that picture is easy)

481118855_grandmacopy.jpg.9c7e303103ead02eab2dc42c7be1251f.jpg