Shane's Amusement Attic

Update:1998 Fiesta Texas 10 year master plan that never was.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby willh51 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:28 am

I would like to see a Huss Delirium constructed. I finally realized that it's like 3 Frisbees with water.

Also, what happened to the new style of PTC trains that were possibly going on the Ravine Flyer but did not to make sure it hit deadline? I believe they were tailored, 1 row per car and longer like Millennium Flyers.

"Can I get clamshells out of this ATM?"

Postby montezooma » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:40 am

Land of Giants would be awesome for Magic Moutain! Remember that great Huss Flat Ride themed section of Heide Park? I guess that is the same idea just made up of Huss's small flats.
Check out Season 5 of
Shane's Amusement Attic
NOW PLAYING
New Season, New Posts, New Logo...Old Stuff!

TPR's lonesome donkeyboy

Postby Groteslurf » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:58 am

moose wrote:I believe it got postponed to 2009. When TPR was at Bobbejaanland, I looked over/through the construction fence, and they were still in the foundation stages of construction.

That is correct. Opening is now scheduled for April 4, 2009, which is also opening day for the 2009 season.

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:31 pm

What exactly does the Delirium ride do?

I would love to see more Giant Topspins and Jump 2's built. The Crypt is an incredibly thrilling ride, and Sledgehammer (while not as thrilling as it looks) is fun, too!

I think both would be very easy to market... What are HUSS' prices like?

Postby montezooma » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Sledgehammer is a really good ride when it does its drops and quick rises, the spinning gets old real quick tho.

Huss rides are EXPENSIVE...especially the giant type ones.
Check out Season 5 of
Shane's Amusement Attic
NOW PLAYING

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:22 pm

^I found the only "thrilling" part of the ride to be it's double-drop near the end of the cycle (awesome airtime). Still though, the whole idea is really impressive...

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby bspellx5 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm

montezooma wrote:Land of Giants would be awesome for Magic Moutain! Remember that great Huss Flat Ride themed section of Heide Park? I guess that is the same idea just made up of Huss's small flats.

IMO thats better than the Land Of The Giants. It's too bad HUSS stopped making alot of their "older" rides. They were the best.
I can't imagine how much that Land Of The Giant's package as a whole would cost. HUSS rides are expensive, and if I remember correctly, they are a pain in terms of maintance and reliability.

Fabulously FIERCE!

Postby DenDen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:02 am

Huss is one of my personal favorites! Growing up, it just seemed coincidental that most of my favorite flats were Huss rides, my all-time favorite being Rainbow.

I wouldn't get too excited about Delirium. It's geared as a family ride, and I personally think it too elaborate mechanically for a family flat to ever be sold.
"To the floor! The only thing that will hold you up when nobody else will!"

Postby montezooma » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:20 am

My favorites growing up were the Troika (triple play at Marriott's Great America) and the Swing-a-Round (Big Top at Marriott's Great America) But as far as the Enterprise goes, I think the Schwarzkopf model is much better than the Huss model!
Check out Season 5 of
Shane's Amusement Attic
NOW PLAYING

S&S

Postby montezooma » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:14 am

IAAPA Re-Cap: S & S Power

Always innovative and cutting edge is S&S Power. I am really intrigued with some of their new concepts. I wonder if they will ever be able to scale down the 4D concept so more parks could afford them. Get to work on that Stan!
ss28.jpg
ss29.jpg
ss30.jpg
ss31.jpg
ss32.jpg
ss2.jpg
This ride looks really fun to me. To those who have ridden it...how is it?
ss3.jpg
ss4.jpg
the Free Fly Coaster. This concept looks ver interesting. Hope it works out, I would love to see the suspended coaster revitalized
ss5.jpg
ss6.jpg
looks like a kiddie screaming swing
ss7.jpg
Check out Season 5 of
Shane's Amusement Attic
NOW PLAYING

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!