TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Halloween in Orlando Photo & Video Update!

Hey everyone!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! To celebrate this awesome day we bring you our annual Halloween in Orlando update! Click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/halloween2008.htm

Check out the the entire update which includes 29 pages of photos, a Halloween Horror Nights Interview with Universal's Michael Roddy, and new rides such as Toy Story Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios and The Simpsons at Universal! Enjoy the update!

Post your comments here!

--Robb

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for an awesome time R&E! I'm glad I met the people I did that I probably wouldn't have met otherwise!

Renee, Hector, Guy, and others I can't remember names of, you guys are awesome!

Edit: Oh and I'm sad the photo of the infamous waiter didn't show up! Especially since he's the reason I had to sleep in someone else's room the first night. Love you Jenn!

Awesome TR from an amazing trip. Thanks for everything! I had a blast and met so many great people!

Renee, Hector, Guy, and others I can't remember names of, you guys are awesome!

Thanks, so are you! Hope to see you again on another trip!

Renee

I had a great time during that week. Robb & Elissa always put on such great trips and it was a pleasure doing Halloween in Orlando TPR style. Thanks so much to R & E for putting it on and to all the great new people I met and all the awesome friends I saw again!

And special thanks to David for being my shield and helping me survive HHN!!

This was the greatest trip ever! It was so awesome seeing so many of my good friends again, as well as meeting so many new incredible people. I can't wait until our travels bring us together again.

With that said, I can not go any further without thanking the two people that make all this wonderful madness possible. Yes, I speak of Gary Coleman and Phyllis Diller. Without your guidance and tutelage I would not be the fine upstanding young man that I am today. Gary, you taught me what it was to be a midget, and get f**ked by tha man. Not to mention the amazing a$$ raping in West Hollywood. And Phyllis, what can a man scorned say? Your t*ts made me appreciate bananas again. You know, the long, droopy, stretch mark covered kinda bananas. Not to mention the amazing a$$ raping in West Hollywood with Gary! That and my new found love and respect for mayonnaise. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You two complete me.

But seriously! Robb and Elissa, you guys are the two most awesome people I know on this planet. Far beyond your ability to plan an extraordinary trip is the fact that you two are, hands down, just pure awesomeness to be around. I can not thank you enough for the memories and friendships you have brought me through your coaster crazy, Red Dawn awesome, f**ked up world. It is my pleasure to know you and be able to call you my friends. As always, I look forward to my next great adventure with you both. How does Saturday sound?

Guy "My a$$ and the jar of mayo thanks you as well." Koepp

As always, our trip to Orlando starts with a visit to Waffle House!

Is that the one right next to Giftland near the Downtown Disney entrance to WDW? 'Cause we always go to that one as well. (While the waffles are good, I have a soft spot for their patty melts!)

Ready to freeze your nipples off?

I live in Canada, therefore I could compare it to autumn leaves... happens every year.

I think I've seen this somewhere before...

Little does Guy know it's a two-way mirror and he's really tounging Richard Simmons.

Ahh, crap...not fast enough to go BACK to the future!

Win.

Please do not let TPR get stuck in the 1920s again!!!

I almost cried laughing just thinking about that again. "Guys, if we get out of here and it's the 1920's still, that would seriously suck!"

Couldn't wait for Cameron's name to come up on screen?

Abe Vigoda: The Much Later Years.

Sorry 'bout the double/bandwidthy posts, but this update was chock-full of awesome.

Awesome Update! This was my first trip to Orlando and what a better way to do it than with TPR!!! It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new friends!

Thank you soooo much Robb & Elissa for such a great time!

Brad

Those Body Collectors at HHN remind me of the Gentlemen from the Buffy episode "Hush".

I thought the same thing when I saw those pictures! Very creepy!

Y'all look like you had a lot of fun! I'm so jealous! I totally wish I could go on a TPR trip. I would love to meet all of you.

Great update. Great pics. Love 'em!

To Robb and Elissa: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It was an amazing trip filled with many many hilarious memories, including Robb's attempt at leaving me behind which backfired on him. It was another perfectly planned vacation by you 2, and I can't wait until I can make it out for another TPR event! Also, I'd like to thank god that I wasn't there to witness Piers swimming naked. I don't know if I could've recovered from such a sight. I'm still in therapy trying to cope with seeing Guy in a speedo!

To everyone else on the trip, thank you as well! I had a great time seeing old friends again (Hooooooters) and made a few new ones as well! It really is the people that make the TPR trips so amazing. I've been to Disney World 7 times, but this was the best time I've had yet!

• 2 weeks later...