TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mark's Postcard Paradise

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHILLING!

I was just thinking last night how awesome it would be for an Alpengeist card to be in the SCAREadise series, and how I wish I had a card from it. Awesome addition!

Matteocrepaldi...I'm looking forward to seeing those Gardaland cards!

Again as I try to stretch the "SCAREadise" theme, I present this postcard from Boardwalk & Baseball. Look at those colors...Isn't that scary?

Sorry I don't have the back of the postcard, it was sent from a friend and I didn't want to post the personal message.

292751232_postcard2.jpg.18bad669e3e32def27f861d9789ca28e.jpg

Those are the scariest colors for a coaster I have seen in a while. Pink and Grey...yuck!

Oh that last post was great cause now I can post this and you will be able to really see the difference between the two Demons.

890864962_demon2a.jpg.de725db93bfd5677d5b0a9841ffaef4c.jpg

I love that they give a shout out to the Turn of the Century!

1312261904_demon2b.jpg.850ab643da64c9e6738fe4d50f69d350.jpg

Six Flags Great America's Demon with more square angled rockwork.

OK thrillerman1, here's Thriller in its original glory!

Now THAT's the Thriller I remember. Thanks for the butchering, Six Flags!

Somewhere I have an original Himalaya Bahn card that came out with this one. I'll have to dig it out of The Closet.

Love this thread, BTW!

Well Shane this theme will be over for me this Sunday as I post my final nail in the coffin (hint hint) to the SCAREadise series for this year. I hope you all have enjoyed this special theme. I know I sure have! And by the way shouldn't you be in Mexico having cervezas by now Shane?

Scott I would love to see that Himalaya Bahn card. Please share with us. Much love to your thread too!

Well I have loved the SCAREadise theme but it has "bled" me dry.

I will be in Las Vegas all next week for the World Waterpark Convention, then off to Mexico City for the weekend. So my posting of post cards my be scattered next week.

Here is a scary postcard...remember this ride???

812098707_eftlinga.jpg.4190c3bae84e1d4fedd2e86d9135d70a.jpg

Scary on so many levels... oh damn, I didn't scan the back. Oh well it is from Eftling

LOL...that might be the scariest card of this series! If I remember correctly, it's a "fairy" from Droomvlucht (Dream Flight), one of the most messed up and in my opinion strange but fun dark rides ever. It even has a "coaster" section near the end. I bet Jeff Johnson counts it as a credit. Hi Jeff!