TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

I actually have to work at a CBS station, but I usually miss most of Letterman. IF I was at home, I would miss it all. My station is battling Time Warner, currently, the Terre Haute Cable system has no CBS on it. I am hoping it doesn't last too much longer or I will figure out something and cancel TW because thier customer service sucks (I am not the only one cancelling cable or thinking about it).

HAHAHAHA... Awesome Big Mike!

We're you nervous?

Jay was kind of making fun of you for riding coasters.

People just don't understand.

That was AWESOME! I love Jay Leno, and I love The Big Mike Road Show!

This was perfect!

P.S. I kept trying to spot you in the audience with the oh so famous yellow BMRS tee, but I see you had normal civilian clothes on.

Awesome performance, Big Mike! It's about 20 minutes into the show when they start interviewing the audience. I thought it was pretty funny! You had the crowd laughing! The Big Mike Road Show has reached a whole new level of fame!

How old are you? 12

JZ

This is what happens when you are an addict of the Daily Show/Colbert Report. Hopefully i will be able to catch it somewhere online tomorrow. If somebody can, please post it on youtube.

Sorry for missing your appearance on the Tonight Show Big Mike . I actually prefer Leno over Letterman.

^Thanks for posting Robb. I got your text about you being on the show Mike, but I was in work and didn't have my phone with me so I didn't get it until I got off of work just now(around 4am Philly time) but thanks to Robb I just watched it. Wow, I know a real celebrity ! I'll have to show the family the video. Great job! You are the man Big Mike!----Bobbi Jo