TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Enchanted Gardens - RCT2!

Ok first there's something you need to know about my project status.

I loose inspiration fast and because of that I will end up quieting a project and starting a new one. Well I try to keep an amount of projects on the list that can keep me moving on and on. I will normally end up with this status

-RCT2 Main Project(Six Flags Liberty Gardens)

-RCT3 Main Project(This)

-Mini Project

-Recreation Projects

If I do more than 4 then nothing will get done, but if I do less its the same. So if you think I'm ending all my other stuff, I'm not!

I was going down highway 95 and found a sign that was talking about a whole new park being built. I was so thrilled that I went to the construction site, but all I found is an S&S coaster. Take a look at it!

1114716334_DumpCoaster1.jpg.2028c487fbc70d064eab8638d1bbcd55.jpg

Yes its a Screaming Squirrel

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Well, that was only a test coaster. I do have plans for a similar coaster, but don't expect it to be the same thing. It will have an arch, but it will not be made out of steel(HINT HINT

We have found out some breaking news, Enchanted Kingdom will be changing there name to Enchanted Gardens. With this name change the park will also be getting their first official coaster! It will be to the left of the main gate, and be one of the parks most biggest attractions. This coasters confirmed name is The Champion!. It will start out by taking a turn up the lift, then you go down followed by two loops and a MCBR. Then you finish of the ride with some air-time hills, two corkscrews, and a terrain twisting ending.

Well we know what the next coaster is! So why don't we see an overview shot, shawl we?

^Champion!

^Instead of showing you a billion pictures of the stats like no one else dose, instead I made an rcdb stat chart.

^Park Entrance!

Comments?

^Or PAINT.Net, either one works!

Enchanted Gardens - The park has suffered a major lost, the parks arrow coaster and the main entrance have been destroyed by some drunk construction workers and some bulldozers. The people who did this were arrested and were sent to jail. Then they sued the company and the workers and got more money than the park was worth it self.

WOW! I wonder whats yet to come?

^This will be some common foliage right here!

^You know you want to guess what this is! It dose not have any inversions!

• 4 weeks later...