Photo TR - East Coast Tour 2008 - The C-Jay Perspective

Pre-Game to the Last Day! Knoebels P-10
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
FIRE HAIRED BOY

Postby krazekiddd » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:47 am

generaleclectic wrote:Oh Yeah Scott! What happened to that untimely accident that you were planning eh? I'm kinda disappointed! I had Guido on stand-by and everything! You really know how to ruin a guy's fun. :(

Sadly, I let you grow on me this year, so I completely forgot, but don't worry, there's always October, November, and maybe even next years trip! Be on the lookout. ;)

Resident MINI Enthusiast

Postby ElToroExtreme » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:04 am

CJ looking good! All the memories still fresh in my head!

:cry:

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby KerryB » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Jay, your new avatar just made me blush...how shocking...I am now truly shocked... :oops:

:lmao: :devil: :lmao:

I roomed with Tony and lived to tell about it!

Postby philthephorce » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:19 pm

That avatar took me by surprise as well.
When I first noticed it I was thinking, "is that allowed!?"

There's obviously no "shame in your game!"

Rock on!!!

Resident MINI Enthusiast

Postby ElToroExtreme » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Shame is for the weak!

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby rollin_n_coastin » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 am

Eric:
Never thought you'd wuss out on something like that? haha Just kidding man. Yah, I think the Whip and the Derby at Playland are worth the visit alone, along with the Boardwalk.

Scott:
I watched your car and just couldn't stop laughing along with Kerry. I was a bit jealous that ours wasn't doing the same.

Gary:
Thank you! I do hope that what happened was not done intentionally, as I don't think that it was. I say that because there were one or two others where it happened to on every Q-Bot occasion, which means that it wasn't you or your fault. I do hope that your time at Playland with all the craziness helped out as much as possible. Look at that day as a new beginning.

Dave:
I am so happy to hear that EB Headquarters keeps its finger on the pulse of what's going on in the field and adapts or adjusts accordingly. I'm not sure what ended up happening or if anyone did manage to fill out a complete card. Is there a thread dedicated to all Elissa Bingo efforts that perhaps shows off the best examples of the winning cards (photos, video/photos of the best soap carvings, sketches and interpretive dance segments)? That would be so funny. By the way, the not so mysterious bag of mystery was amazing!

Kerry:
The boat wasn't really all that thrilling apart from boarding it lol Will you go back with me to finish looking for Zoltar?

Jay aka A-Jay:
Thanks buddy! Definitely doing the best I can. Yah, and the avatar..mamma mia! I think I blushed after a double take lol Drew fell for it again this year huh?

Phil:
Definitely a new progressive definition of PG-13 lol

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ernierocker » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:47 am

rollin'_n'_coastin' wrote:Eric:
Never thought you'd wuss out on something like that? haha Just kidding man. Yah, I think the Whip and the Derby at Playland are worth the visit alone, along with the Boardwalk.

It was a combination of my hatred of spinning rides and getting a little "car sick" on the way to the park. I decided it was best not to ride anything rough because we still had a long drive to go that night.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby gnewton34 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:26 am

ElToroExtreme wrote:Shame is for the weak!

And pain is weakness leaving your body.

Resident MINI Enthusiast

Postby ElToroExtreme » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:37 am

^ LMFAO gotta love the family parks!

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:34 pm

rollin'_n'_coastin' wrote:Dave:
I am so happy to hear that EB Headquarters keeps its finger on the pulse of what's going on in the field and adapts or adjusts accordingly. I'm not sure what ended up happening or if anyone did manage to fill out a complete card. Is there a thread dedicated to all Elissa Bingo efforts that perhaps shows off the best examples of the winning cards (photos, video/photos of the best soap carvings, sketches and interpretive dance segments)? That would be so funny. By the way, the not so mysterious bag of mystery was amazing!

There's no thread like that. Someone should start one if they have good pictures or something. One of my regrets on these trips is not having pictures of people with their winning prizes, since the prizes are so, um, "interesting". And I'm totally opening the game up for Interpretive Dances next year. Anyone that does enough different dances to get a Bingo certainly deserves a prize!

These PTRs are making me regret not signing up for this trip, even though a lot of it was somewhat local to me. I guess I should just sign up for all trips from now on, and then I'll never miss any fun...

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive