The Official TPR "East Coast/Behemoth Trip" Update

The *MASSIVE* Update Posted! Page 63!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Title Fairy Sycophant

Postby generaleclectic » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:31 am

I have been to a lot of places with a lot of groups, but nothing... and I mean NOTHING compares to this trip. I am already looking forward to the West Coast trip!!!

Loving and missing you all!
(23:52:23) Band-Aid: I'd hug anything furry

[url=http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41995]

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby rollin_n_coastin » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:46 am

krazekiddd wrote:^Jay! Dude, you are totally awesome! I'm glad we rocked the pregame

Thanks Scott! Same to you and Jenn of course!

David and Kerry, way too funny! I have to say, I can’t imagine Coney Island without you both and the rest of the crew that night (Eli, Kim, Gary et al) We were an awesome sideshow audience and I’m still of the belief that we should be paid to attend them. BTW, do you still have those scary photo booth pics?

Title Fairy Sycophant

Postby generaleclectic » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:51 am

^ I thought David had them. I just finished un-!*(&(#-ing the luggage and haven't found them yet.
(23:52:23) Band-Aid: I'd hug anything furry

[url=http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41995]

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Dragon Khan » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:27 pm

WHAT A BLAST !!! Had a whale of a time, folks. Gosh how great this trip has been... If only I hadn't received a phone call from mum yesterday before I left the hotel, saying my granddad had just passed away, it would have been perfect. Indeed, double pain for me on the 18th: the loss of my last grandparent and the fact I had to leave my newfound friends till next trip. Elissa and Robb Santa Claus Alvey, Thanks for the unbelievable amount of work you've put in for everybody's satisfaction. Vanja, it was cool to room with you, you're the most reliable alarm clock on earth. Hope you had fun exploding your coaster counter ! See you at one of my gigs in Flanders soon! ;-) Jay "used to be long haired but has just cut it" Hill , thanks for the organisation of the pregame which made me feel more comfortable, as I was a newbie. Canadian Jay flatride dude, you rock. Had so much fun hangin' out with you, b*tch ! John Miller, let's ride some Schwarzkopfs together again ! And to the 2 flyin' Dutchmen (Selwyn and John), good to meet you. Can't wait to ride some stuff one of these days in Belgium or Holland. Can't wait to see lots of others, Kerry, David and Eli , Nick, Wagner and Stefany kiddie credit whores, Bas, Drew, Chris and Darren, Taylor,And my final thoughts go to Nana... Thanks for ... well, where should I start ? No need to write any further, dudette, you know the soft spot you occupy in my heart already... in a nutshell: BEST VACATION EVER. 2009, Beat That !

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby KerryB » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:01 pm

Too much to say!!! David, I went to sleep last night to the Transformers. Optimus Prime has absolutely nothing on you! ;) I'm going to miss your hugs a ton...(and how do you like the new avatar!! Again, my Mama is so proud!!) Mike, I'm glad to hear that we may have won you over to the TPR side! Just bring along some survival British snacks next year...Eli, you are awesome! I absolutely loved it when we could get you laughing until you were out of control! I cannot wait to hang out with you again!

Gary, thanks for hanging out in the airport with me during my delay. It was very nice to have a familiar face to wave good-bye too, but very sad to go! Take care GarBear!!! Scott and Cora, thanks for my fantastic award! It was really fun explaining it to my Dad...I still don't think he really gets it yet....that makes it even more fun!

Olivier, you are such a phenomenal person. I'm very sorry to hear about your Granddad. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts as you work through this loss. It was hard for us all to separate, but at least now you know you have friends around the world that are thinking of you in times like this. I really enjoyed riding some crazy flats with you (hamster wheel anyone!) and getting to know you in general. Take care and give those adorable kids a hug from me!

And Hot Jason...yes, I believe the entire Studio 54 bus would probably refer to you as Hot Jason! You are also an incredible and patient fellow. I came home to the strangest message though....apparently your little friend from the sideshow is looking for you...I'm including a photo to help you remember!!! (This does not mean that A-Jay is any less hot...your smokin'!!! And you rock as well!! I'm really going to try to head up Jersey way sometime to hang out with you!!)

I love you all!!! (well except for one nameless Aussie...I still need to whack a mole with his face on it!!!) I hope to see as many of you as possible on a future TPR trip if not earlier!!! (TPR take-over of any destination anyone...movie theater, laundromat, you name it!) And for any of you remotely considering a TPR trip...get off your arse and do it! You will not regret it in the least!

KerryB

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Now that we are back home, updates will be coming much quicker!

Day 4, Part 1 - Marineland

Some photos by Robb, Hanno, Dan, Natalie, and other random awesome people!

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby rollin_n_coastin » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm

KerryB wrote:I came home to the strangest message though....apparently your little friend from the sideshow is looking for you...I'm including a photo to help you remember!!!

Kerry, you did not just find Angelica aka the Queen of Kerosene aka Insectavora online! I have never smiled so much remembering how our "discreet" exit from the sideshow theater ended. Thank you for that great memory and somewhat pleasant surprise now that I'm home from work after a long day. I'm still iffy about those tatoos though... :)

Olivier, my thoughts are with you and your family. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. As Kerry said, you have many folks on this side of the Atlantic supporting you.

-Jay

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby KerryB » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:00 pm

^I didn't find her...she found me remember! ;)
Must of been one of the destinations of my cell phone.... :lmao:

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm

If I remember correctly, that donut was at least 3 days old.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby U2Rox » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 pm

I didn't realize he actually bit into it!! Ha!!

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive