TPR Mini Trips - 2008

Behemoth/Ravine Flyer Trip Details - Page 5!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:27 pm

^the definition of the word park on that trip is very sketchy :lolr:
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:18 pm

Hey everyone! For those of you looking for a "cheaper, shorter" TPR trip, this might be the one for you!

We have just posted the official flyer for this trip. Download it here:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/b ... r_trip.pdf

Here are the trip details:

Theme Park Review Invites you to our Behemoth/Ravine Flyer Trip!

August 2nd – August 7th, 2008

TPR’s 2008 “Behemoth/Ravine Flyer” trip includes:
• All Ground Transportation via “luxury” coach
• 5 Nights of Lodging from Saturday Night 8/2/08 through Thursday morning 8/7/08
• All Theme Park Admissions - At least 9 Parks! (See below for schedule)
• Two meals per day plus snacks & drinks.
• Group Photo
• Exclusive Ride Time, Walk Backs, Photo Ops, Q&A’s
• Access to Exclusive Message board on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise.

You will ride OVER 40 ROLLER COASTERS on this trip!
Including the brand new Behemoth (B&M Hyper) and Ravine Flyer II (Gravity Group Woodie)

Total Cost - $995 Per Person*

The total cost of the trip includes everything listed above. If you were looking for a shorter, cheaper trip that still gives you the TPR tour experience, this is the trip for you!

Parks Included:
Canada’s Wonderland, Waldameer, Darien Lake, Martin’s Fantasy Island, Marineland, Idlewild, DelGrosso’s, Lakemont Park, Seabreeze.

To register for this trip, please complete the form on the flyer and mail it to Theme Park Review. You may also register online at TPR’s Store along with your initial deposit (link is below)

$100 Initial Deposit – To secure a spot on this tour, your initial deposit is due NOW!

$895 Final Deposit – Due on May 1st, 2008

You may make your initial deposit online via Theme Park Review’s store:
www.themeparkreview.com/store

Questions? Email: robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

*Total cost amount is based on double occupancy. If you are attending the trip on your own, you will be paired with another trip participant. If you wish to room on your own, please inquire about the additional single supplement.

Yummy! I just ate donkey!

Postby Astat » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:53 am

Do you need a passport for the Behemoth/Ravine Flyer trip like you do for the East Coast trip? I would assume so, but it doesn't mention it.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:54 am

Yes, you need a valid passport to participate! Everyone should have one anyway!! Go get one, it's easy!

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby Chadley » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:47 pm

This may be a totally silly question with an obvious answer, but how will we know when you have received our initial $100 payment and know if there was space for us on the trip? Will there be an e-mail?...

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:02 pm

^Yup!

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby Chadley » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Sorry to bother you earlier. I checked my Paypal account and it showed that the transaction went through too. Thanks!

Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Postby Tanks4me05 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:36 pm

I know it said all payments due by May 2008, but is there any way that these payments (exlcuding the $100 pre deposit) could be made in installments? I know it would take longer for you to receive the cash, however, for those who are not well off it would be a great way to still pay for the trip - potentially more people could join on these trips.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:08 pm

We always offer people the ability to pay a little bit at a time, as long as they make the deadlines.

Most people just email me privately off the board to work out payment schedules.

Robb and I are very helpful and lenient.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby wildmouser » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi all,

Excuse me if I'm being a bit dumb here, but after viewing all the trip info I couldn't seem to see where this trip will originate and end at (ie which airport would I need to land at and fly back from?)

I'd love to try and do at least one coaster trip this year, and assuming there are some good ERT sessions this trip looks very appealing, although for an "out of towner" like me I guess August is peak season too sadly.

Martin (UK)

PS Airfares are normally higher during the main Summer months for us too unfortunately, unless with the current credit meltdown they'll be loads of offers!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!