TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb, Elissa, & Kristen's Epic Holiday Adventure

SharkTums

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa,

I am up for a TPR cruise, this last one was just too last minute for me.

Can you set a date for early 2009 and I will set a vacation week away just for the cruise.

If thats possible, I am 100% there.

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Hi Chrissie!

- Your brother looks like Ryan from The Office.

- Why can't I make friends like that at the jewelry store.

- Souvenirs in Mexico are Red Dawn awesome!

- Please tell me Russ got that T-shirt for free somewhere I think they give those out at colleges when you sign-up for a credit card!

TTFN,

G$

You know what would be cool?

A Cruise Liner with Roller Coasters!! A Cruise Ship Theme Park! It would be soo cool! It could be a Six Flags ship. If they could put Roller Coasters in a mall, why not a ship? Maybe I could invent that! We could all pitch in some money.

-Tatum "I have BIG dreams" G.

In Mexico, you should have tried to steal jobs from hard-working Mexicans, like picking crops or being a maid! Those were some weird souvenirs. I'm surprised Robb did not try to buy any!

A bonus credit in Sarasota? Hmmm...is the Sarasota County Fair in town?

Wow, the Chocolate Stash melting part made me grin...got a few chuckles but I must admit that was funny....and random. Good to see you all had fun and now back in the US!

Well, this just gives me a proper insight to future cruises (if I go on one) when I'm older. Thanks for the Photos!

Now, not to be rude and I'm just curious? Where are the TPR Party photos from this year?

Well, and I'm done talking now...

A bonus credit in Sarasota? Hmmm...is the Sarasota County Fair in town?

That's in the 3rd week of March. There are three credits there which are; some Galaxi clone, a Wacky Worm, and an Orient Express. The fair is operated by Bluegrass Shows.

The only bonus credit in Sarasota would have to be riding the electric scooters around the Sweetbay store I work at.

Next installment!

Bonus Credit and Random Sarasota!

Ok so after getting off the ship we had a pretty decent drive across the Everglades back to my parents’ house.

At the rest stop, Robb found one of his favorite vending machines

For those of you who don’t know, it’s an Ice Cream Vending Machine that is basically a cooler that opens up, then a vacuum tube sucks up your ice cream and spits it in the hole. Robb could have stayed there feeding it money all day.

On our way to Sarasota we had to pass through Naples…hmm I wonder if my parents would let us stop at King Richards Park.

Holy Crap! They let us! Santa was there to greet us.

The park was actually much nicer than what we were expecting.

They even had this really screwed up Moser ride.

Of course, the real reason we’re here is for the awesome Credit!!!

Yay for more Dragon Wagons!

Yeah, we’re awesome!

King Richard was so impressed with our credit whoring skills that he personally congratulated me!

The Tooth Fairy was equally as impressed and went to help brush Robb’s freshly whored teeth.

Next stop on our way home was for a glorious lunch at McDonalds, this is where KT discovered that she likes McDonalds Fries!

So we made it home, and KT quickly took over

Robb insisted that we check the local Target to see if they still had Vault Icee’s.

They did.

Now, everyone knows that Robb and I really like Carrabbas. We had seen and heard about a new style Carrabbas INSIDE a Publix Grocery Store. There is only one in the World, and it’s in Sarasota so we grabbed Colin and went to check it out.

Looks like a normal Publix, but with a strange Carrabbas logo!

It was kind of setup like the deli area, with a few tables and a counter area setup if you wanted to eat in.

Real wood oven and almost everything you’d find in the normal restaurant version.

Robb and Colin become Chefs!

Here I am, sitting in the produce section, eating Carrabbas.

Overall, it was very cool getting to eat Carrabbas for Lunch, take some packaged to go home, and be in the middle of Publix. Something about it was quite odd though.

Now the TR will get even more random, as I really can’t remember the order we did all of this stuff in!

Sarasota Chainsaw. Robb liked this place.

We took over my parents’ kitchen with dueling laptops!

Crap I forgot my mouse pad, oh well, my dad has plenty of extra obscene ones for me to use!

KidTums uses the vacation to catch up on some sleep. Here she is passed out on our bed!

Let’s go pick up Colin for some more Sarasota Fun!

We need to go get some awesome food that we can’t get in California…

WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!

Robb only drinks Waffle House Coffee!

Elissa gets an awesomely undercooked (what I asked for!) waffle!

And to round it out, here’s Colin’s food!

(Note it is actually Robb’s food, but I wanted to be fair, so I gave Colin some Waffle House attention)

Next up, we went to go check out Colin’s random Quaker type school!

It was quite hippy, with gardens, houses, kitchens, and not much school! Oh well, at least they let Colin be our intern for a week!

Even though they encourage running, they won’t let Colin run the Goofy Marathon…LAME!!!

Then we went grocery shopping and found this random thing:

It kind of looks like if a Pop Tart and Towlie from South Park had a love child.

This store sucks compared to Publix!

But they had lots of Rachel Ray for Robb to gawk at.

And Lobsters for Colin to poke at.

On our way cruising around Sarasota, we went by a TPR Members House!

We also saw a decent accident, well, decent for Sarasota.

It was time to see some animals, so we went where the pets go..

PETCO!

Awww, RatTums!!!

Other color RatTums!!!

Ok, next up were some awesome Mice. One mouse would run the wheel, while the other one would just hold on and be spun upside down like a Ring of Fire, it was awesome! I have a video that I can upload later if you’re interested. It was quite amusing.

Then Robb insisted we go see the stupid Turtles.

Moving on, it was time for some awesome frozen yogurt.

Seriously, this is the only frozen yogurt I like and it was soooooo good.

Oooo it’s Ladies Day at the Lube Express!!!

And since poor KidTums didn’t go with us on our random Sarasota day, here are some nice pictures of her:

Playing in the pool.

Playing amateur dentist.

Being cute.

Up to no good.

Ok, now that we’ve had a good dose of cuteness…here’s Robb at the gas station with a frozen Coke and Spam!

Mmmmm Hungry Howies. Butter Garlic Crust is the best thing in the world!!!!

Back at the house, my dad’s office is quite ‘interesting’. It’s actually based from a movie, if you know which movie I will be very impressed as it’s a movie no one I know other than him has ever heard of!!! Beware, this is VERY PG-13…if not a mild R.

KT is inspired by the naked ladies.

Robb must eat more wings!!!!

The Blazin Challenge is not offered here, but it didn’t stop him from consuming mass amounts of Blazin wings quite quickly!

We took KT to Sarasota Gymboree, which was GIANT!

She decided that the toys needed to be rearranged though.

And the time flew by and it was time to go…KT was quite sad to leave.

Next up, Busch Gardens, Disney, and Universal!!!!

I knew when you were going to the Everglads that your bonus credit would be at King Richard's. I'm surprised they let you take photos. I was there a few years ago and I got yelled at for taking photos. Too bad Zoomers isn't open so you could have gotten two bonus credits! I have no idea when that place will open.

I think I need to take your dad to Mons Venus in Tampa. He's a bigger perv than I!