Robb, Elissa, & Kristen's Epic Holiday Adventure

Update 2/7 - Page 14 - Disney Day One!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Jayjay719 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:53 am

^ Agreed. But KT is so adorable!
I was at the first game ever at the New Yankee Stadium. 4/3/09

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby tigerxeyez » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:01 am

Great pictures! So far, looks like an awesome vacation! You and KT are both so beautiful in the formal night picture. I can't believe she's already goin to be a year old! She's growing so fast!

Fabulously FIERCE!

Postby DenDen » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:07 pm

THE most adorably expressive baby EVAR! Parents kill to be able to get those cute pictures, you guys seem to get them every time, it's like KT just plays for the camera.
"To the floor! The only thing that will hold you up when nobody else will!"

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby moinab » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:58 pm

I have to chime in and say that photo of Elissa and Kristen is beautiful!!!!!

I'm having cruise withdrawal - it's been a year since our DCL cruise. No idea how long it will be until our next one, since we are now a family of 5. :(

Looking forward to the rest of the report!

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Part 2 – More Cruise Fun!

Ok, so the next port was the Cayman Islands. For those of you who have not cruised before there are no docks for ships at the Cayman Islands so you have to ‘tender’ in on smaller ships. This is always a pain, and it’s always rough and windy there so KT and I decided to stay on the ship. Grant is also not into the whole small boat thing so he stayed behind as well. This left Robb and Kristyn to go ashore!

A picture of the ship from the smaller tender

Welcome to the Cayman Islands!

I kind of fear what they were putting in some of the beers!

Whenever Robb is unsupervised with the camera we end up with stuff like this:

DaCock

OMG! Someone cut off those birds heads!!!
Here’s the section of the TR with Robb posing with random things:

Big Black Dick

Scary Red Fish

Senor Frog.

Time to head back to the ship

Where Elissa and KT are waiting!

Kristen, what are you doing, that’s your Uncle!!!

Time for some more food!

And of course dessert!

Kristen made friends at the Jewelry Store, and they even gave her a beautiful present at the end of the cruise!

Princess Cruise line started a new trend in cruising called ‘Movies Under The Stars’. They have a nice screen setup over one of the pool areas, and during the day they would show sports, concerts, random stuff. Then at night they would show movies with blankets and popcorn. Tonight was very Elissa Friendly!
Yay for Ratatouille!

Crap, the Disney ship must be angry that we watched their movie last night as they pulled up right next to us the next day in Cozumel, Mexico.

This is nicer than what most of Mexico looks like. =/

Forget all those spam emails for Canadian Pharmacy’s, it’s all about the Mexican ones!

I don’t understand all of these shirts. I mean you see these generic shirts at all tourist places, you see people buying them. But no one really wears them! Where do they end up? Is there like a Tacky Tee-Shirt Hell? Do these vendors sneak back into your closest and take the shirts back to resell them because they know you won’t notice? It’s odd.

More tacky souvenirs

At least Cozumel is Elissa Friendly (oh and KT discovered she likes McDonalds French Fries on this trip, so it’s now KT Friendly also!)

But where’s the Intamin Woodie!??!

Yay for cheap Mexican Beer!

Dead Men Can’t Be Sued By Disney!

SharkTums approves of Mexican SharkTums!

Well, then the quality must be amazing!

My dad and Fidel share a moment.

Um, Warning. The next picture is very disturbing. Robb decided to buy one of those horrible tacky souvenirs that you wonder ‘Who would ever buy that’. Yeah, it’s pretty X Rated, so if you’re easily offended…heck if you’re easily offended you wouldn’t have made it this far! So here she is, in all her glory!

Yeah, I warned you.

Apparently she’s some sort of tequila holder.

Moving on.

It feels really wrong that the next picture is of KT, but as Robb was wasting money on that horrible thing, I got KT a nice handmade bracelet!

Back on the ship again, Robb thanks Casey for his big win!!

More food

Even more dessert

Ok, so now for a short story accompanied with some awesome pictures. One of the last nights of the cruise we went up to my brothers cabin to play some Monopoly. So we play for about 45 minutes, then KT started getting tired so I took her back to our cabin to go to sleep while Robb continued to play. About 45 minutes after that Robb comes in, in tears laughing. I’m yelling at him to be quiet because KT is asleep, but then he proceeds to tell me what happened and I die laughing as well.

So apparently, my brother had stockpiled all of the chocolates they give you every day and hidden them in the bed. Robb had been sitting on these for the last hour and a half. This is what the bed looked like when he got up:

His pants looked very similar. So then, the three geniuses try to figure out what to do. They decide to pour about 3 gallons of water on the bed to ‘wash’ the chocolate off.

They then spent about 30 minutes with multiple hair dryers trying to dry the bed off. It was still wet when we got off the ship.

We tipped this guy like $40. He was amazing, and brought the stuff all the way to the garage!

And so ends another awesome cruise! Seriously, the TPR Cruise will happen, it’s just way too much fun!

Next up…hanging in Sarasota and a BONUS CREDIT!!!!

On the other side of the camera

Postby WillMontu » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:16 pm

When I saw the headless birds, I thought of Jow, and the "No beer" sign reminds me of Derek's worst nightmare. I need to get on a cruise sometime, but I'm saving all my money to go to Europe this year

Guaranteed Fresh or Your Money Back!

Postby dandaman » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:19 pm

McDonald's, Castro and Big Black Dick... the TPR cruise style is certainly an interesting one. :lol:

Enjoying the hot Scottish summer!

Postby Chrissie » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Loving this TR and the random tacky Mexican souviners. They put Blackpool to shame! :Pr

Can't wait to see more!

:mickey:

I poop golden school busses

Postby astroworldfan1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Your P:TR are so funny!

(BTW KidTums kinda looks like Robb a lot!)
Official School Bus Fanatic
Coaster Credits: 44

TPR's Friendliest Guy

Postby Big Mike » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Elissa,

I am up for a TPR cruise, this last one was just too last minute for me.

Can you set a date for early 2009 and I will set a vacation week away just for the cruise.

If thats possible, I am 100% there.

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Hi Chrissie!

ONLY 22 COASTERS LEFT IN THE USA TO RIDE!!!

COASTERS RIDDEN: 1,309

PARKS VISITED: 447

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive