Hard Rock / Freestyle Music Park Discussion Thread

P. 292: Hard Rock Park buildings being demolished
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Love Donkeys!

Postby portaventura07 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:29 pm

It would seem that they have a concert area as well. Should be a good park. Also, I thought Zeppelin was going to be an indoor dark ride?

Yummy! I just ate donkey!

Postby jamjar » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:09 am

no updates? :x
B&m + Intamin = :airtime:
Vekoma + Togo + Premier = :vekoma:
Coaster Credits = 57 :b

Xbox360 Live Gamertag = Smells Like Jam ;)

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby sam06pr » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:06 pm

Led Zepellin the ride does not really excite me either. It's like all the other typical B&M sitdown. I was hoping for a floorless with new elements but this is what they came up with. so I was like..meh..it will be an ok coaster. However, The music will make it a better ride, but whatever

OMG! A TALKING MUFFIN!

Postby DATman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:10 pm

The only thing I'm excited for on LZ is the completely stright drop, something rare on a B&M with inversions.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Screamomatic » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:05 pm

I like it's simplicity.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Loco » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:14 pm

DATman wrote:The only thing I'm excited for on LZ is the completely stright drop, something rare on a B&M with inversions.

Me too!

After riding Medusa (west) I completely fell in love with the straight drop on a looping B&M.

Idiot.

Postby methos » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:15 pm

This park looks good so far. I love the idea and the fact they seam to be heavy into theming it is great. Nice to see a park pay attention to detail!!!

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby ahecht » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:21 pm

kewlcoasterdude wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't think Led Zeplin looks that impressive? It isn't the lack of size, it just seems like an average coaster with some very unoriginal elements. I don't get the hype. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people out there.

Don't forget that this is the fifth B&M Sitting Coaster ever, the first since 2001, and only the 2nd in a US state other than Florida.

kraken613 wrote:Thats one weirg Cobra Roll! It seems like thats how cobra rolls are now.

B&M has never been able to get cobra rolls right, and all the ones I've been on have had a bit of shuffling in the transitions. Maybe they finally got one right.

bgwfreak wrote:^ They got the little suspended water coaster from Emerald Pointe, there are also supposed to be 3 other coasters at the park.

Actually, they were going to buy the Caripro Hydra Fighter from Emerald Pointe, but they changed their mind and purchased a brand new Premiere Rides Hydrofighter (the first of its kind) according to http://www.screamscape.com/iaapa/html/iaapa_5.htm
DISCLAIMER: Any information about rides presented here as fact has been taken from publicly available sources. The author readily admits that the rides may have been implemented differently than stated in the such sources. Any opinion statements are based on the author’s experience as a mechanical engineer and are not based on any insider knowledge or the wish to contradict those with such knowledge.

Elissa's REAL Boyfriend

Postby exit english » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:36 pm

ahecht wrote:
Don't forget that this is the first B&M Sitting Coaster since 2001, and only the 2nd in a US state other than Florida.

3rd in a US state. Don't forget about Wildfire at SDC in Branson, MO.

edit: Wait, I think I see what you did there. Nevermind

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Top Thrill Dragster » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:57 am

Led Zeppelin testing.

Apollos Chariot #1!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!