TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

NEW! Pay your deposit online! Page 54.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:09 pm

This year was the last year we put new people who did trips with us into the 'priority group'. So they will always have priority, but we will not be adding anyone else to that group so that there will always be room for new people.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby Schwarzkopf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 pm

I'm so scared </3.

But... the payment has cleared now, so thats one less thing to worry about :).

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby njf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:22 pm

How many people are signed up for East Coast right now?

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:23 pm

We'll be posting a big update on trips tonight!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Hey everyone! Here is a bit of news about our 2008 trips!

First off, we want to thank everyone who has sent in their deposits so far. At the moment we are about 20 spots away from filling the 2 busses for the Europe trip and we are at one full bus for the East Coast trip.

Since there has been a lot of interest in our 2008 China & Tokyo trips we have decided to extend the deposit deadline for ALL TRIPS until October 28th, 2007 to give people enough time to decide between Europe, East Coast, China, and Tokyo once we have announced the details of the China & Tokyo trips.

Having said that, please expect an announcement within the next two weeks about the following trips:

- China 2008
- Tokyo 2008
- Mini-South Korea 2008 (2-Day add-on to visit Lotte World and the new Intamin woodie at Everland)

We have decided not to do a Texas trip in 2008 but look for that trip to happen sometime in the near future.

To help answer all your questions we will host TWO "TPR 2008 Trips Chats" on Sunday, September 30th. One at 11am and one at 5pm PST. Elissa and I will be available live in the chat room to discuss next year's TPR trips.

Although the deadlines have been extended, please be sure to get your deposits in ASAP! It really helps us decide how many busses and what kind of perks we can get once we know how many people are serious about joining a trip.

So if you haven't gotten your deposit in, please do it soon!

Thanks again and we hope to see you on a TPR trip in 2008!

--Robb Alvey

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Location: Coney Island by Day. Staten Island by Night. Tokyo in my Sleep!

Postby CycloneMan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:41 pm

I have a question. I would love to, but as of now, can't go on the Eastcoast trip. But I could possibly meet up at 1 or 2 parks. SFGAv definately being one of them. Is it possible to pay for just one day of food and ERT?

-Dainan "Sorry if I'm being a pain in the A$$" Rafferty

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:48 pm

^ We do not make one-day events available during our trips, sorry. You are always more than welcome to come join us on that day on your own dime, but you will not be able to be involved with any park perks, meals, etc.

Also, one thing I would note is that for those of you wanting to meet up with the group for a day or two, what we have noticed is that it's kind of difficult to "fit in" with the group as by the time someone meets up, the participants have already made friends and formed into groups and people are doing their own thing. Elissa and I are usually pretty busy with the current participants that it's very difficult for us to meet up with someone on the side.

Please remember that a TPR trip is VERY different from an ACE or park sponsered event where each day is it's own seperate entity. A TPR trip is like "Summer Camp For Adults" and it's not always the easist thing to "meet up for a day."

Not trying to sound rude or anything, but it's just what we've noticed over the past two years when someone who is not on the entire trip wants to meet for a short amount of time.

We welcome people to come meet up with us, however you really would be mostly "on your own" for the day.

--Robb

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Location: Coney Island by Day. Staten Island by Night. Tokyo in my Sleep!

Postby CycloneMan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:52 pm

Allright, thanks, and I understand. But like I said, as of this moment. I'll see, and if it doesn't work, it's only one day out of a park I practically live at! There are some people I know that are going anyway, so I assume I'll just be with them ;) .

-Dainan "Maybe something will pull through at the last minute to get me on the trip...doubt it though" Rafferty

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:57 pm

robbalvey wrote:We welcome people to come meet up with us, however you really would be mostly "on your own" for the day.

Or you could follow Robb and Co. around the park for the entire day and just stalk them, hee hee hee.

Not that I'm suggesting anything like that...

:P

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:03 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:
robbalvey wrote:We welcome people to come meet up with us, however you really would be mostly "on your own" for the day.

Or you could follow Robb and Co. around the park for the entire day and just stalk them, hee hee hee.

Not that I'm suggesting anything like that...

:P

Yeah, I think we've had our fill of that over the past two years! ;)

--Robb "Remember, we are on our vacation too!" Alvey

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!