TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

Hey everyone!

We still have a few spots left of our Mini-Europe trip so we have extended the deadline to register to June 1st, 2007.

For detailed information, download the flyer here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/2007minieuropeflyer.pdf

The trip is from July 8th - July 11th, 2007

Event registration fee of $700 US/£380 UK/€550 Euro includes:

- All park admissions

- All ground transportation

- Hotel stay for all nights including two nights at Phantasialand's Hotel Ling Bao

- At least one meal per day

- Park perks including ERT at *ALL* parks we are visiting

- MORE COOL RANDOM STUFF!!!!

Parks included are:

- Holiday Park (1 hour of ERT on Expedition Geforce)

- Phantasialand (1 hour of ERT split between Black Mamba and Winjas)

- Toverland (1 hour of ERT on Troy and Booster Bike)

- Tripsdrill (1 hour of ERT on G’sengte Sau)

- Kloten (1 hour of ERT on Klotti Coaster)

Please let us know ASAP if you are interested in this trip by emailing us at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

*NOTE* For those of you who are locals to the area, we will be make it possible for you to join us at Holiday Park, Phantasialand, or Toverland for the day including ERT. Space is VERY limited so please email us ASAP if you are interested. If you have emailed us already, your name is on our list and we will contact you once we have more details.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Last call for Midwest USA 2007 Trip!

Hey everyone!

We have just *three* spots left for Theme Park Review's Mid-West USA trip and the deadline to sign up is nearly here. We need to know by next Friday, June 15th if you're interested.

You can download the flyer for more detailed information here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/events.htm

But here are the basics:

August 2nd - August 13th, starting and ending in Cincinnati, Ohio

Parks included: Holiday World, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Beech Bend, Indiana Beach, Mt. Olympus, Riverview, Timber Falls, Six Flags Great America, Cedar Point, Geauga Lake, Kings Island, Sticker's Grove, and MORE!

We have over 8 hours of ERT on coasters like Hades, Kentucky Rumbler, Chang, Raging Bull, Corn ball Express, Thunder Run, Cyclops, Viper, and MORE!

Our hotel accomodations include 2 hours of early entry to Cedar Point to ride Maverick, Millennium Force, Raptor, and Skyhawk.

And we have morning walk backs at Holiday World and Kings Island.

We even have some water park ERT on our trip!

The trip fee of $1950 per person includes:

- All park admission

- All ground transportation

- All hotel accommodations (including 3 nights at Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers and 1 night at Mt. Olympus' Treasure Island resort)

- At least one meal per day (some days we have 2 meals, and even THREE meals on 2 of the days!)

- You get a DVD and a Photo CD of the trip.

- All park perks (ERT, photo ops, walk backs, etc)

- Trip T-Shirt

- Group Photo

- and LOTS of other goodies and surprises!

If you are interested, EMAIL NOW: robbalvey@themeparkreview.com to hold one of the LAST THREE SPOTS we have left!

Hope to see you on the trip!

--Robb

Maybe next season I will be able to join these trips!

I don't know anyone off here, but to be honest I won't get to know anyone unless I come on these trips!

When money is better, I will sure be doing these! Uk Tour 08/09 will be a definate for me even though I get to do most of the parks here anyway!

It's better in a group then on your own!

• 2 weeks later...

We have two spots open for TPR's Midwest USA trip Aug 2nd - Aug 13th.

Join the antics of a TPR trip and get ERT on Hades, Zeus, Cyclops, Kentucky Rumbler, Cornball Express, Maverick, Millennium Force, Raptor, Raging Bull, Viper, Chang, Thunder Run, and MORE!

Trip fee includes all park admission, hotels, most meals, transportation, and more cool stuff!

EMAIL US NOW if you can make this trip! It's only a few weeks away!

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in meeting up with the group on the MidWest trip, here's when we'll be at what parks:

Friday 8/3 – Holiday World

Saturday 8/4 – Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (morning/early afternoon) / Beech Bend (late afternoon/evening)

Sunday 8/5 – Indiana Beach (3pm - 11pm)

Monday 8/6 - Mt. Olympus (5pm - 11pm)

Tuesday 8/7 – Wisconsin Dells Area

Wednesday 8/8 – Six Flags Great America

Thursday 8/9 – Cedar Point

Friday 8/10 – Cedar Point

Saturday 8/11 – Kennywood

Sunday 8/12 – Kings Island (Strickers Grove from 2:30 to 5:30)

This schedule is subject to change without notice. We may not be able to respond to any emails regarding questions about the schedule due to how busy we will be on the trip.

Remember that if you are meeting up with the group, it's on your own for park admissions. Anyone not on the official tour cannot be allowed into ERT sessions, group meals, or any other park perks so please do not ask. If you are caught trying to "crash" an ERT session or any other park perk, you will be banned from TPR and could end up being banned from that park as well.

--Robb

Is the Stricker's visit for trip participants only?

The second Sunday of August each year is one of the two days Stricker's is open to the general public during the year. It's considered one of their "Family Days".

We'll have to ask Robb and Elissa for sure, but unless things have changed that always has been the situation on this day at SG.

Is the Stricker's visit for trip participants only?

The second Sunday of August each year is one of the two days Stricker's is open to the general public during the year. It's considered one of their "Family Days".

We'll have to ask Robb and Elissa for sure, but unless things have changed that always has been the situation on this day at SG.

That is in fact the case.

--Robb

I'm thinking about driving on down to SFKK, but I'm not 100% on that one yet. As long as I get the day approved on Friday 8/10 I'll be seeing you all at CP too.

But myself, the wife and kids will be going to King's Island and Stricker's on the last day to see you all. I'm assuming Kristen will be along, at least I hope so, my wife and daughter are going totally goo-goo over her.