TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Golden Dollar City! RCT3

Ok, so I wasnt really liking my other project Paradise Park. So forget it! this park will be bigger and better. I promise....

little accesories shop

main office? ? (kinda) with Atm and stuff...

overall view...no custom scenery will be used! (have any suggestions for the name of the park)? Update tomm. night prob.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has potential if you have the skill to make it happen. But it needs more terraforming and trees if you want it to look like SDC or Dollywood. And for a park like this, Vodhin's Vermont set is pretty much a must.

yeah...I just dont want to make a big mess terra-forming...I might just do around some coasters and stuff..

That's what I used to do, but I eventually found that I wasn't terraforming at all, I was just adding some mountains around the flat park.

I know you've already started, but a good thing to do is landscape beforehand, then you'll be forced to build the park into the terraforming. It might be difficult at first, but it'll look alot better.

^^The point is to draw people into the back of the park so

• A People get hungrier & thirstier and buy more food & merchandise.
    and
    B People ride more rides as they work their way to the bigger ones, have a better time, stay longer, and pass the word on that the park has better rides.

Though that last one, in place of word-of-mouth, you have the park rating, and I belive a higher park rating results in a higher peep generation in place of WOM advertising.

I have one shot of the coaster....

its building!! more of the coaster and layout...tonight!

Oh yes and now the parks name is Golden Dollar City...its not supposed to be a re-creation of SDC so dont say anything about it being not "like" SDC. Thanks...

WOW. 4 posts in a row...sorry, not really my fault though..anyways..UPDATE

shots of the new coaster...TNT!!! (based off Powderkeg)

rest area for people who ant handle the coaster...

TNT's shop...

line got covered

where you launch off..

going in...

right when you launch!!

overall view...

overall view...LANDSCAPED! (a bit)

comments are welcome!! (please)..

I'm sorry, but that coaster layout is unrealistic. You shouldn't have such tight turns right after large elements while you still have plenty of speed like that. And you should try and prevent track from touching the ground at all times.

The way i look at it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and he wasnt trying to be mean. He was giving criticizem.

I agree with what he said, but the main question is, are you going for realism, or just making a crazy park? The coaster is okay, and my fav. thing is the dynamite theming before the launch. I would make the track about 5 more feet of the ground, and loosen up the tight turns and then it will be very realistic and cool.

he is not trying to be mean he is just trying to help you so that your park can look really good. Anyway, i think it is a good start, but you need to add more buildings to the entrance area. They do not even have to have anything in them, but it makes your park look loads better. You should add a lot more trees and landscaping here is picture of what one of my parks looks like. Ithink the park looks pretty good though, keep working at it!!

Shot1468.jpg.43287ab70825d05cc1d5bc209cd3f56f.jpg

you do not have to go this far into detail but lust a creek or something like that would enhance your park