TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Spain & Mini-Europe Trip 2007 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Yes! It was our first coaster of the trip...and we broke it! And John and his Camera of Doom was nowhere around!!!!

Ten bucks says he's lurking around Madrid somewhere.

Pretty awesome for a first trip credit. "Yay, we're starting ag... ooooohhhh..."

You may all be having a blast in Spain without us... fondling Kristie's @$$... breaking the Xcar... yes yes... but the Jew and I got a credit of our own today... [pause for dramatic effect] a WACKY WORM!! Wooooo! Pictures from the San Diego County Fair coming soon (hopefully) from either Joey or myself. There was no shortage of deep fried meat on a stick! And even a random TPR carnie!?!

Can't wait to see your updates. Have a great time over there!

diabeticdelmar.jpg.68c3566ea3cada0055805c285dd25746.jpg

"And you... how's this for an acceptable amount of sugar?!?"

jewdelmar.jpg.8cec3de81050a21f6a9918c1159f2be2.jpg

Joey tried to repent his sins but Jesus said, "It's too late for you my son. I saw what you did to that cattle!"

Nice Photo TR!

The video is fantastic, and you broke your first coaster here because... "Spain is different"

Have a nice trip and enjoy your visit in Isla Màgica today, yesterday it was its 10th Anniversary, maybe they're doing something special...

PS: Get ready for Coaster Express(PWM), Diablo: Tren de la Mina(PA) and Magnus Colossus... THEY'RE KILLERS!!

Very Cool Video. I have never actually been stuck on a ride before - at least that i can remember. Spain looks cool already and you have only just started. I wish I was there.