TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Toverland Discussion Thread

I am sorry but it looks like it wont be ready to be open in July. The coaster is not ready yet and they have to run many many tests before the public can enjoy it. The only chance is that maybe the test runs will be 100% good.

I am sorry but it looks like it wont be ready to be open in July. The coaster is not ready yet and they have to run many many tests before the public can enjoy it. The only chance is that maybe the test runs will be 100% good.

Opening weekend is June 30th - July 1st. And according to an employee, they are working faster than ever before.

yes, yes ,yes! @lmost done! i only live about 40 mins. driving away from Toverland... maybe this year i will ride troy,

btw , the theming looks fantastic, with that gates up front, just... WOW good purchase for Toverland! really!

only the trains look fake!!! damn , they need to theme the cars better... anyway ^^

[/u]

looks good enough for me to ride it but i cant because of my back i got the rods and screws in it and it only been 2 yrs since my operation ,man i wish i could ride it , maybe when you all get the POV of it i will have a happy time ,i love the sharp curves and angles .when is it going to be finished and whens the POV going to be done i cant wait,

^Would you have rathered them be a flat single color? They look kickasz just like the whole coaster!

-sfne2005

I wasn't thinking a flat color, but not a cartoony painted wood finish. A pearlescent finish in a crimson red or a deep purple kind of Apollo's Chariot like would've looked great.