TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Toverland Discussion Thread

Photo update of this week, the buildup for the lifthill will be stopped for the crossing tracks under it. The construction of the lifthill will go on coming thursday or friday. Now the are building the track under the lifthill and the parts before that:

Till next time!

Wow, that really is huge! Particuarly for a GCI. It looks to be a fast-paced layout with lots of twisting and low-to-the ground turns. I hope that we get even more GCIs in Europe over the next few years

Wow! A piece of art ! In 2 weeks the season will be starting... Troy will open somewhere in June, won't it?

Toverland has no season and is open year round.

Next to that troy will open (hopefully) on the end of june.

I know, i know... You're right. But let's rephrase: MY season starts april 1! But I really can't wait till the end of june...

The guys are making progress with the parallell turns that'll go under the lift, allmost at the point where they cross-over. Also they have continued placing the 'ties' and 'catwalks' on the places where they didn't have those things

9 pics:

09.JPG.f75aa611b9ef46842863dd51963f681c.JPG

08.JPG.b02923e2cb34bc9136bc4adaef8223e0.JPG

07.JPG.d90352f0eb984ff53b2138f5571b8ec4.JPG

06.JPG.6e870760055bc515110121365350df48.JPG

05.JPG.b568336daa5ca29a67779be25205e710.JPG

04.JPG.8dbe335534e8c99de75f4ac5cefbee35.JPG

03.JPG.95e69eaba46ea11e3683dc8bdb820e08.JPG

02.JPG.c92e198013bb0de1258a4e15317d6439.JPG

01.JPG.9eea47260b27ce114b09613d30f5ec04.JPG

It looks like they still need to do a lot of construction work. And testing after that.... Will it really open in june? Two months left...

The thing looks really amazing. For such a small park - with all do respect. It looks like the stunt Holiday Park performed with their Expedition GeForce. Keep up the good work Toverland!

Man o man, the guys are building damn fast! That's a thing for sure! I wonder when the lifthill is fully standing. But i hope this wednesday. Well, i've only got one more thing to say:

PHOTOS!

Till next time!

Looking so creamy and love those close up views of the track and banked corners, GCI will finish the circuit on time, just pray for no strong winds.

Give a Southern England Park a GCI masterpiece with lovely fan-turns, not the North, they get everything while the south does not.

^Take you dont like the north of England but we dont have many coasters either, I live in Newcastle which is the most northen city and the closest coaster worth going on is 100 miles or so away (Flamingo land and LWV)

Besides, Its the middle of England that has everything

Enought of my ranting and onto the topic, theyre making really good progress with this ride, especially with that insident a few weeks ago. Most parks will have delayed it for at least a month if that happened!